Imagine this on Simcoe....

Dano

holy smokes! That would be terrifying...I wonder why the photographer didn't try to run interference though. If they were in a vehicle, could they not have driven over? I mean, if they were just standing out in the open, I think they'd be too busy ensuring their own survival to take pics!

zoinks! Some tense moments for that guy (although the camera man doesn't seem too concerned). Not too sure about the claim of 100's of deep scratches on the man's head and back though. I'm thinking if the bear got close enough to issue 100's of scratches that man would be bear poop by now.

zoinks! Some tense moments for that guy (although the camera man doesn't seem too concerned). Not too sure about the claim of 100's of deep scratches on the man's head and back though. I'm thinking if the bear got close enough to issue 100's of scratches that man would be bear poop by now.

hmm I am not sure about how the artical states that PolarBears actively hunts humans... does it? regardless I felt for the guy..

holy smokes! That would be terrifying...I wonder why the photographer didn't try to run interference though. If they were in a vehicle, could they not have driven over? I mean, if they were just standing out in the open, I think they'd be too busy ensuring their own survival to take pics!

The photographer is probably his ex wife sitting in her warm truck with all doors locked....

dont enter someones sandbox unless you are prepared for the worst...especially when the guy that owns that sandbox will eat you :devil:

id feel little sympathy for the photographer if the bear caught him. the unfortunate part is the bear would likely be destroyed for being a "savage human killer" when it was just defending its territory.