What do you do?

kemper

Well, this is it for me. The cabin fever has set in. My trib froze up last week, so no more steelheading, and I dont ice fish. What the Heck can I do untill late february when my trib opens up and I can target the ever elusive steelhead again?

Well a womans work is never done so i do not have time to get cabin fever. How ever young man if your bored come over to port dover. Trust me i have enough to do around here that will keep you busy till next xmas never mind the spring. So u will not have time to get cabin fever. :D

I made my own jigheads for tubes, ball and mushroom heads also. Clean reels, got the boat ready for the next season. Made the trip to BPS, Cabela`s, Netcraft to stock up for the season and the infamous honey do list. Kemper leave the honeys alone and you will have more time to fish.

Well ive got two of my reels on the desk in front of me, in about 6000 pieces, this being the second time ive cleaned and regreased them this winter. You know, in case I missed something the firist time. I also respooled the steelhead rod and tied up a bunch of leaders just in case it warms up and I get some open water to fish!

do like i always do,play with my tackle,and rods,and all my fishing stuff,organize lures,lookat my maps plan trips think about new lakes and rivers to fish,read my fishing mags & books,plan my big ice fishing trip in a week or so,spool up all my rods with new line,and watch WFN,its great 24/7 fishing shows...with the amount of fishing stuff i have there is always lots to keep my busy,oh ya and chat on the board,surf the net...check out all the new fishing products for 07,price out my new bass seat for the bow of my boat,buy a new VHF marine radio for new boat,,hhhmmmmm it just keeps going so there is tons to do.....as long as its to do with fishing i can handle cabin fever but anything else drives my ...crazy cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh ya and what blyth said hrass ccmt....hi cliff thanks carol i will try to do that alot for you...lol...lol

oh ya and what blyth said hrass ccmt....hi cliff thanks carol i will try to do that alot for you...lol...lol

Anytime Fishing Devil.......always glad to help and he is LOTS of fun to harass lol

bly

Edited by blyght

I despise January so I just try to keep busy with work and stuff until it passes. Reaching February is a milestone for me. And it's almost here. I'll be celebrating groundhog day wayyyy up north. I have a job to do at a mine north of the Albany River. Also, I'm counting the days until the Daytona 500!!