Rapala Collection... so far...

profisher25

This is my collection of Rapala lures that i currently have.

My lures are on the picture on the left.

Left side: / Right side:

Skitter Pop / DT Series

Husky Jerk #9 / Fat Rap

Husky Jerk #10 / Rattlin' Rap

Husky Jerk #12 / Clackin' Rap 08

Minnow Rap

Any suggestions on what else I should buy in terms of Rapala lures?

Also, the lures on the right picture belong to my buddy "The Bass Fisher", he just wanted to get some feedback on his lures, and get any suggestions on new lures to buy.

DSC00906.jpg

ScreenHunter_03Dec221437.jpg

Edited by Profisher25

A lot depends on what/where you fish...but as far as Rapala goes

I noticed a lack of silver minnow colors. The Rapala original floaters and jointed are good all around lures, along with Xraps they are probably a staple of most tackle kits. about $7.50-$8.50 each:

http://www.rapala.com/products/luresdetail...eshorsalt=Fresh

http://www.rapala.com/products/luresdetail...Both&live=1

forrest

PS: is that a blue/black original floater in there?

Edited by forrest

Rattlin Raps ...all the way ...every colour pattern and size......most verstatile lure i ever used ...EVERYTHING from perch to kings ....there now i said it ...the secret is out... the red and white one in the right photo is a salmon slayer up here...regardless of the collection you end up with over time ...you will always have YOUR "old reliables" for me its any of the rattlers..

hahahahaha

I bet there will be 100 posts and 25 different answers!

lol ... I'm tempted to start a thread to see what people has to say about "worst rapala out of all the models" ... it seems that they engineer great products and there isn't any that people dislike.

personally i think you should get some original floaters as well.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but that is my collection on the far left. I have money and plans to be gettting a skitter pop,another x-rap slashbait,and a new lure called the x-rap shad shallow...then im goin for things such as the origional floater or husky jerk's...

Thanks Profisher for putting up my pic, and hopefully i'll get some feedback aswell ;)

Don't forget a big Super Shad for musky, pike, walleye & big bass. If I could only buy one, it would be the perch model.

good choice, but there like 10-13bucks lol. I've seen them at canadian tire and i do plan on getting one of them sometime...if u look on the BPS website they come in a yelllow perch colour that looks really good.

Has anyone noticed that Wall-mart has some of their Rapalas on for $7.00?

On Rapalas, when it comes to fishing I am as lazy as a spotted dog, and love nothing more than trolling around dragging a Rapala.

I have caught a boat load of fish on regular and jointed silver and black, and gold and black. I am starting to buy more deep divers just to try to get to different levels of the lakes.

Love the Rapala!

Jim

Don't forget a big Super Shad for musky, pike, walleye & big bass. If I could only buy one, it would be the perch model.

Im thinking about buying a Super Shad Rap, which pattern should I buy?? Im down to a few options.... either the #06 Shad, #17 Yellow Perch, or #41 Silver Shiner??

PM me if you can, that would be great! :)