BP2 Ice Shelters (Bass Pro Shops Make)

Stoty

Did they physically check when you called Jamie... even standing in the store Dano was told they had lots of the "Wild" huts in the warehouse... only to find they didn't have a one !.. and wouldn't give him a rain cheque either... This was after he went in there for the Frabil Predator on sale.. and they didn't have any of those either.

Edited by irishfield

Stoty, you must have missed my earlier post, I looked at those about a week ago, the red ones, take a real hard inspection, look at the seams, pretty shoddy sewing, then lift up a corner of the sled, pretty floppy. then crawl in unless your two foot 24, they are pretty low.

Actually guys just to make a point ,,,if you look in the manuals of ice huts they tell you that it is normal to see small holes at the stitching,,, i remember reading that somewhere,,doesn't mean that it is shaudy workmanship or quality,

From Bass Pro..

54 of the BP2 Thermals in-stock as of this morning.

31 of the BP2 Huts

The BP2 Huts are in fact manufactured for BPS by Clam.

The BPS ice hut sale in Toronto has been running since December 1st . . . so some out-of-stock positions are possible especially in consideration of the advertised price. Ice Huts are seasonal . . . manufacturers only make so many and when they’re out, they do not produce a second run . . . so BPS cannot reorder nor can anyone else. All huts started in a more than adequate position. Hundreds of thousands of customers visit BPS through the month of December.

"advertised" ice huts and their availability

Aint that a poodle....

I won't go back there after my last trip.

I went to get 3 things all "advertised", and walked out with a headache.

Funny part was they were from all different areas of the store So I'm not sure if one person is responsible for ALL their inventory or not?

I was after Hunting boots, a new Back pack, and a new Thermal sleeping Pad...none of which were in stock.

When I asked an employee if they had anything in storage I got a snotty answer....no (even though he didn't check the inventory).

Of course I spoke to the Manager who offered a rain cheque, and explained to me that the website sales can be outdated, and not indicitive of the inventory And suggested next time I should call before comming....

Is it me or does that Seem a bit silly to have to call a store to ensure they have what they advertise?

Hey...what do I know.?

Considering I drove in from Kitchener, and would have to drive in again I wanted a little somthing more for my time...but nope.

Just a Thank you come again.

Guess I'll support the locals even if they are a bit more $$$$

Edited by Cookslav

Actually guys just to make a point ,,,if you look in the manuals of ice huts they tell you that it is normal to see small holes at the stitching,,, i remember reading that somewhere,,doesn't mean that it is shaudy workmanship or quality,

:whistling: Little bit of difference between stitching holes and fish net stockings.