Redneck Christmas Tree

TroutnMuskieHunter

In these time's of need, I'm gonna take the time to help everyone save money this Christmas makin' yur own tree... :thumbsup_anim: all ya need is a PVC pipe, wire from the neighbours fence, and empty Mountain Dew cans from yur local recycle company...Just follow these here pictures....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and safe holidays!!!

Steve (aka TroutnMuskieHunter)

:o:o ..You told me you were to busy to come ice fishing this weekend ,, You had to take care of some things around the house

Cut some logs up etc etc ....But to spend a Friday designing your own Christmas tree :w00t::dunno:

It seems that everyone I work with has disappeared for the Christmas break Paul.....so, what better things to do than this on company time??? :whistling:

Yayayayaya...rub it in about this weekend...but, like I told you this morning on the phone, I'm off starting Dec 23rd and don't go back to work until Jan 5th :thumbsup_anim::clapping::santa: ....there will definately be a few trout hard water trips planned during that time as well as a little pike action with the 4 amigos on the Ottawa :lol:

That is a hell of a lot of Mountain Dew, you might say a mountain of it. Surprised they didn't use Schlitz or some other redneck beer.

Have any of you seen the cool Fishing Lure ornament from Hallmark? I want one. Not in Canada though. :wallbash:

hallmark.jpg

Guest lundboy
That is a hell of a lot of Mountain Dew, you might say a mountain of it. Surprised they didn't use Schlitz or some other redneck beer.

Have any of you seen the cool Fishing Lure ornament from Hallmark? I want one. Not in Canada though. :wallbash:

yes it is, they have it Newmarket Hallmark