Daves on tonite!! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

TJQ

Thank god, now I finally have an address to send that box of live grenades to!

He's just going to trade them... save the postage, ask Danbo what he wants and post 'em in the classifieds!

Back to the show....

Completely different! Not just the FoF format but Gar? I remember a long while back seeing a fishing show about peacock bass. It rocked. And then everybody did a show on peacock bass! Dave is the 'gator gar trailblazer!

-Brian

Review of Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing: The Show; Season 2, Episode 1:

The introduction was funny as always, I liked the way you spliced in some new clips, but I found the old music a little bit more effective, but not that big of an issue. I still like the format, one day on the water. I liked how the show started off with a bang, in Texas for huge Aligator Gar. The enthusiasm was great, you could truely feel the fact that Dave was having the time of his life out there catching monster Gar. Funny and interesting as always. All in all, a very good first episode of the second season, which I know a lot of us have been waiting for. I like the new 'comic book' style of recapping you do in this season, it's visually unique and engaging I would say. I like the fact that you still keep with the ending, where you do the "facts" recap, this concept works well. All in all, I felt it was a good episode, it kept me interested the whole way through, and I look forward to more shows, wether they are shot in Canada, or abroad.

Thanks,

-TDotFisherman

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the great feedback and thanks for watching. As T.J said we will draw a winner for the lures on Sunday after everyone has had a chance to watch The Show on The Score. So please check out the show and give me your feedback for your chance to win.

P.S Thanks to all of you that sent me emails. You will never know how much your kind words mean!

Dave

Very good show.

Very cool fish.

I really enjoy your report card format of the show.

My favourite is the beginning of the show when you are making that first cast aftern ensuring that everything is just perfect. Bam! Birdsnest!. lol. I can so relate to that.

Just one question about the show and the editing. When you are about to set hook on that big gar (the one that you lose), You show the line being run off of a calcutta. When you are fighting the fish you have a more saltwater style reel. What gives? (I may have to re-watch that because it is possible that I am wrong)

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait until the next episode.

Also congrats at all the face time in the BPS northern catalogue. Good to see you and Deforge in there as much you are. Cool to see Pete in there a bunch as well.

Edited by Cudz

Yeah Thanks a lot Dave this show has me so hooked today I was just watching it again for the fourth time (I did not get to watch the whole thing each time) when I missed what sounds like a great Bills drive (I am not a bills fan but like to watch Farve) But it was worth it as That first one you boat is a beast. I just wish you were able to boat that monster that broke off at the boat.

this prize would make a GREAT Christmas gift for.......................

SLOWPOKE

Congrat's to you SLOWPOKE.

I swear the fishing god's are not happy with me no matter how often I say the Rapala prayer they just don't listen... ;)

“Oh Lord…There he is…It feels like a big one…Please don’t let me lose him…I’ve never caught one this big before. I’ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him…and make a graphite replica if my wife says it’s ok. Thank you for the Rapalas…Amen.”

Edited by GBW