N00B

Hellfish6

Just thought i would stop by and say hello, My name is Rory I live in Port Colborne Ont, fish the river, the rec canal and the big pond known as Erie usually. Im huge into fishing for cats and pickerel. Great site good people, u guys have some good information on this site cant wait to contribute.

Well TY guys, u guys are quick to respond. I frequent Niagarafishingdotnet good board there to but have lurked here for about 2 months and decided i would give it a go. BTW the new board is def alot nicer than the last one big ups to the mods yall have a great community here.

If you stay calm, patient and cool the answers you'll find in OFC pool. :D

Welcome on board. This place is rich in talent. Most fishing answers can be found here. Some immediately some take a bit of time. :Gonefishing:

No worries im calm, cool and collective. Im huge on respect so... u gotta give it to earn it so no probs here.

Thnx again for the replies, yall sure know how to make ppl feel welcomed thats for sure. Im not much of a ice fisherman so im sure there wont be too many reports but come 2 weeks b4 mothers day the Cattin begins and the bigguns come out to play.

Rich Clemens- i see u have a Airdale Terrier we have one as well her name is Hydy, loyal and very loving dogs.