Ice Fishing board

ketchenany

I'm doing a tourisim publication for Ontario Tourisim and was wondering if there is a specific ICE FISHING board

for Ontario.

We get great reports here but I'm looking for something more detailed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry I have no prizes to give like Dave.

www.gofishont.com is a good one.. nice peeps there too.

Especially since you're a mod there eh? I don't see anything wrong with folks helping other folks by directing them to something that could be helpful to them.

But I do see something fundamentally wrong with fishing for members on someone elses' site. And no, I don't think it's just me.

Especially since you're a mod there eh? I don't see anything wrong with folks helping other folks by directing them to something that could be helpful to them.

But I do see something fundamentally wrong with fishing for members on someone elses' site. And no, I don't think it's just me.

Give me a break Roy :whistling::whistling:<_<

I suggest checking out IceShanty.com as well. All the info you will ever need regarding the sport of ice fishing, there are also a lot of fisherman from Ontario. Another month or so the forum should be really bumping.

Andrew

Sorry if I offended you Roy. I was just responding to a question asked. How many times have you seen me mention the other board here?. Only when asked ..IF I have at all.....I have been a member here for 2 years or so far and if its ok, Id like to continue.

Just because I help those guys out, doesnt mean I dont enjoy frequenting other boards either. (3 or 4 others as a matter of fact)

I also mentioned "nice people there too....too meaning, much like this board...good people...)

Anyway, sorry if i offened anyone.

Regards;

Disspatcher