Some pics from this past Quinte weekend

Badger Shark

Here are some pics of a few of the fish from this weekend.

Quinte24th-26th08005.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08006.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08008.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08010.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08015.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08018.jpg

Here is a shot of the cement ship that was cruising by at warp speed.

Quinte24th-26th08019.jpg

Here is a shot of us towing Karma and Jackel back to the harbour.

Quinte24th-26th08025.jpg

It wouldnt be a Quinte outing without me getting the wool pulled over my eyes!

Quinte24th-26th08026.jpg

Here is Sheldon flying by us at top speed!

Quinte24th-26th08028.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08031.jpg

Quinte24th-26th08032.jpg

Not the best weekend out there but hey alot of fun and worth going just for the seminar alone. Thanks again Sheldon for a very informative lesson.

Till the next outing lets hope the eyes start to loosen their jaws a bit more.

Great report and pics Don :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah weather wise, not too great but man them eyes are beautiful WTG :clapping:

Worth the trip for sure :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for sharing

Jacques aka Leechman

Very wild weekend indeed. We were all soaked by the first hour out on Sat. We ended up staying out until dark, luckily we did so we could tow in our buddies.

To bad MTP and I didn't run into you guys last weekend.But at least you toughed it out and caught some REAL nice looking walleye's.Looks like the weather this weekend might be a little more kind to the fisher folk's.Might have to head down again and giv'r another crack.Keep up the good work and keep the reports coming.

Dan

Now thats a great day on the BOQ don & eric !!!!. :worthy::worthy: ..some very,very respectable eyes for sure, :whistling::clapping: and kudos to you guys for fishin through all that crappy weather,with winds up to 90kph !!! great pics too,guys and that was cool to spend a morning with sheldon hes a great guy too !! thanks for sharing,and don i will call you friday night and we can hook-up again at quinte this weekend bud !!...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Great lookin' pics and fish!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

What lures were they hitting?

It was funny, they hit on different things from reef runners and the usual suspects to stickbaits. Basically we just covered alot of water, looked for schools and high baitballs and worked them for a long time. We never really got on any particular pattern. It seems that these fish just turn on for a short amount of time so hopefully you are on the right school when it happens.

Are you going to be at the OFC get together, we will more than likely be on Quinte when you guys are there so hopefully we will see you.

It was funny, they hit on different things from reef runners and the usual suspects to stickbaits. Basically we just covered alot of water, looked for schools and high baitballs and worked them for a long time. We never really got on any particular pattern. It seems that these fish just turn on for a short amount of time so hopefully you are on the right school when it happens.

Are you going to be at the OFC get together, we will more than likely be on Quinte when you guys are there so hopefully we will see you.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year. :(

... but I'd be much obliged if y'all would catch one and call it "Dawg" before you let it go! ;)