river adventures

kemper

Went out today to find the water looking BEAUTIFUL. Thought I would hit some tribs on my way back to school and it was a good idea.

Went 0/1 on steel...thought that it would have been better but didn't see too many coming in. Did find a couple of browns that wanted to tangle though, first up was a BIG male with awesome colours and a really huge kype. Battled him for 5 minutes before my roe bag came flying back at me. I could see the whole time that he was just barely hooked in the tip of the kype and it was only a matter of time before it came out, nonetheless I got a great look at it and it was a good fight. Probably in the 10 lb range.

After a little break in the action I hooked up with this beauty female brown, and a really good size one for the trib I was on. I see alot of big males but almost never see any big females. This was a great battle with some acrobatics and the works.

med_gallery_256_231_89188.jpg

med_gallery_256_231_92240.jpg

Sorry about the mud on the fish in the second pic, didnt realize it was there until after the picture.

Back to reality now...two midterms this week.

water wasnt as brown at it looks in that picture, it was actually a nice dark green in the main flow. was probably all my stompin around that muddied it up near the picture. Roe bag was a double, two regular sized bright orange bags

Nice browns kemper!! Ive been waiting for some to come up the humber but no such luck. Did you get those in the east or west???

The east, trib I fish usually gets a solid run although it has been a little lacking this season.

Beauties! Gotta love the brown water bringin' out the browns!

And I am so appalled by the mud on the fish.. lol

Oh ya, this isnt FF.net :wallbash:

lol