NF I cant wait for another exciting Hockey season

holdfast

I feel bad for you leaf fans but i too will be trying to dry my tears from this painful season that is coming. Canadiens, Senators, my poor Bruins have no real hope for a chance at the division. :(

The only reason i am watching that game tonight is to see Def!

A new season's always fun. With all the changes it should be interesting watching the Leafs start over, although I'm sorry to see Boyd D. gone from the roster. Detroit, Montreal and Anaheim look really good, but I'm betting Detroit for the Cup this time around. I'd be doing a Stoty this year if I went into a pool. The Penguins might be a little short of horsepower with preseason injuries but they'll be fun to watch too.

JF

It was on the radio last night that Hamilton wanted an NHL hockey team but the request was turned down by those in charge.

They said if Hamilton was given a hockey team, then Toronto would want one too.

hahahaha, an oldie but goodie :thumbsup_anim:

Maple Leafs - :sleeping_02::sleeping_02::sleeping_02::sleeping_02:

It is now how many years since 1967 - 41 or 42 years? It is just another year again of "rebuilding" - Eh? This time with Fletcher.

The probability of seeing the "second coming of Jesus" is a lot better than seeing the Leafs winning the cup.

It is nothing but another year of

Siesta.gif

carp-starter

Its gonna be fun for sure......my Sabres however had a dismal preseason.

Ryan Miller is the key for Sabres this year. They`ll go as he goes.

I dont see leafs winning more then 20 games this year but at least they got rid of bad and overpaid players and are moving in the right direction.

Looking forward to watching the Leafs as a TRUE fan!

I'm sick of the media saying they should TANK the season for better prospects...no fan ever cheers for their team to lose...

It will be great to see the Leafs make the post season...and then watch all the nay-sayers jump back onto the bandwagon.

Win or lose, HOCKEY is back and it's GREAT!

I joke with my dad (Habs Fan) every year and tell him "this is the year, the Leafs will win it all". We'll at the age of 39, I am finding it harder and harder to say this each year, although I still do. I know, I know - rebuilding, make too much money, need dedicated owners/managers,etc. hundreds of reasons. My only worry is that by the time the Leafs actually do win the cup I'll be at the parade in a wheelchair.... ah who am I kidding.... THIS IS THE YEAR, THE LEAFS WILL WIN IT ALL!...haha.

Ryan Miller is the key for Sabres this year. They`ll go as he goes.

I dont see leafs winning more then 20 games this year but at least they got rid of bad and overpaid players and are moving in the right direction.

Agreed, last year, he wasnt the shootout goalie he was the previous year. He let in 3 goals in 5 shots in one of the later preseason games a couple weeks back......heres for hoping his head is on straight this year the whole way through.

Ryan Miller i think is one of the best goalies in the league....easily top 5 in my books, and doesnt get the credit.

Jedi....i still think they will make the playoffs, i just dont think home ice is a possibility with the Canadians (that hurts me to say that) and the sens looking better than they did last year.

Leafs are up to their old tricks. Beat the Cup champs (I could hear Stoty puke) just so the loyal fans will get all bent out of shape before they go into their seasonal slump.

Ah well. Being a dyed in the wool leafer I'm expecting bigger things than are possible after that win. Mebbe we'll see a Leafs/Wings playoff?????? :whistling:

JF

Leafs are up to their old tricks. Beat the Cup champs (I could hear Stoty puke) just so the loyal fans will get all bent out of shape before they go into their seasonal slump.

Ah well. Being a dyed in the wool leafer I'm expecting bigger things than are possible after that win. Mebbe we'll see a Leafs/Wings playoff?????? :whistling:

JF

Didn't you know, now that the HNIC theme is changing the curse is lifted. THIS IS THEIR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, the playoffs aren't until next year. Sigh. :wallbash:<_<

I am sure we are all looking forward to another season full of your stupid redneck comments regarding European hockey players.

Nothing Redneck there, just an observation. Do ya think, am I right/ but did you like the fights, or is it too unCanadian to YOU/ I wont be able to answer you back as Im off to Big River to do some Rednecking. What are you doing? lets see-the opposite of a red neck must be a sheltered child of Jesus

Edited by holdfast