Hey Art, Glen, Joe and Cliff...

Beans

Any ice on the local ponds ???

Was scanning the Weather Network this A.M. and noticed your temps were down around the freezing mark 0*C (32*F)...I got a manual auger (8") you are welcome to...

Cliff...I hope you packed your long-johns...+4*C (39*F) don't sound like shorts wearing temps to me... :)

'Tis a bit nippy here this morn, but the only thing I can think of I would need that auger for would be to dig post holes for the fence I'm goin' to put up... or maybe I could use it for a boat anchor? ;)

Have a good one Beans, and try to stay warm up there while trudging thru the tundra!

Glen

BTW... We'll be sure to pay you back for this cold Canadian air mass you've so thoughtfully sent, this summer with some nice stifiling heat and humidity!!!

Edited by Greencoachdog

Real funny Beans :D

Told Lew this morning that winter has finally arrived :(

After four days of rain and temps in the 50's we have had back to back days in the 20's now.

Had a heck of a time getting in the truck this am because it was frozen shut.

Going to hold you responsible now :lol:

Go ahead and send the auger but can't guarantee I'll use it :dunno::lol:

Whopper

I checked the ponds this morning and just a sparkle of ice but it was gone as soon as the sun hit it. Dont let Glen use the ice auger it will only make him dizzy from running around it in circles. Besides he would make himself crazy trying to turn it backwards to refill the hole . .......A Sunkissed Alabama Redneck with an Ice auger......... man thats nothin but pure entertainment!!!!

Art

Hey Phil...If it makes you feel any better, I too could not get the driver's side door open on our station wagon yesterday...Fortunately the passenger side opened but after two hours of wrestling with my heavy old snowblower on Monday I wasn't in much shape for climbing over the hump and the gear shift lever in the center...(getting too old )

By the time I got to town and parked in the sun while I picked up some groceries the lock had thawed out enough that I got the door open with a pry bar... :blush:

I'm quite miffed at them too Phil!... had to put on a dang shirt this mornin'!!! :angry:

Well dawg I guess if there is a bright spot to this cold weather you being fully dressed is a good thing :lol:

AMEN !!!

A shot of GDC's shirtless, frozen nipples ? :w00t:

Don't know if I can handle all that exitement ? ;)

That's a hillarious avatar Art.

Can't be real. I've never seen Roy with a tan. ;)

Well, it is 36 F here right now with light rain but is going up to 50 and the forcast for the next 5 days puts it in the mid 50 range. Guess everyone North of here and inland is having a rough time. He have to head for home around the end of next week so I have been looking for a weather window but it looks like it's going to be a slow trip. Sounds like a perfect day to go over to BPS and drool.....Tomorrow it's going up to 58 and sunny, sounds like another good day for pier fishing.