AC/DC in Toronto...NF

nancur373

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who got shut out, you've got another chance.

Tickets go on sale for the second show on October 10 for a date at the Rogers Centre on January 9.

If you want to wait to see if it's worth it or not, those of us that were lucky enough to get great seats will let you know on November 8th, suckaz...... :whistling:

For those of you who got shut out, you've got another chance.

Tickets go on sale for the second show on October 10 for a date at the Rogers Centre on January 9.

If you want to wait to see if it's worth it or not, those of us that were lucky enough to get great seats will let you know on November 8th, suckaz...... :whistling:

I'm also going to be in the 4th row.. Soooo, I'll see you there sucka!!

What say we have a little pre-rock OFC gathering?!

I'dd shave OFC in the back of my head, but I suppose I could just bring along a sign..

How many we got so far?!

HD

I'm also going to be in the 4th row.. Soooo, I'll see you there sucka!!

What say we have a little pre-rock OFC gathering?!

I'dd shave OFC in the back of my head, but I suppose I could just bring along a sign..

How many we got so far?!

HD

Dont know if you have been to an ACDC show before but word of advice from a concert vetran you better bring earplugs not because it sounds bad but because they are loud and the aim is to tear your head off

Dont know if you have been to an ACDC show before but word of advice from a concert vetran you better bring earplugs not because it sounds bad but because they are loud and the aim is to tear your head off

Saw em at Downsview for Sars Stock.. Don't remember much, xept being carried to the other end of the stage when I was body surfing, if you can believe that!

I also distinctly remember that a huge crowd of people started streaming off the grounds when the Stones came on!! LOL

They shoulda been the headliners...

Thanks for the heads up Peter.

Rock on!

HD

Saw em at Downsview for Sars Stock.. Don't remember much, xept being carried to the other end of the stage when I was body surfing, if you can believe that!

I also distinctly remember that a huge crowd of people started streaming off the grounds when the Stones came on!! LOL

They shoulda been the headliners...

Thanks for the heads up Peter.

Rock on!

HD

Took the wife and kids to SARSTOCK

dont forget they were using the Stones rig and a pre band is not allowed to be louder...........and i agree hands down even with a limited out put the made the Stones look like choir boys

you have been warned..dont expect any thing less then a constant ringing for a few days after

to all the comments about the band being loud......you got that freekin right..whenI seen them .."For Those About To Rock Tour"..I was pretty young,like 11-12 years old and right into loud music being a guitar player just getting into the hobby and such...I tell you when they blasted off the cannons on stage during that song..the whole place shook like it was going to fall apart...cannons over the PA system...yee hawwww...rates right up there with Rob Halford's mic'ed up Harley :o

Edited by jwl

I'm sure there are a lot of AC/DC's in Toronto. :rolleyes:

Betcha, your wrong!!!! Montreal is the Gay Capital of Canada. Lots of AC-DCs there. Don'T get caught alone in any Subway-Mens room. You'll get accosted. They like little Guys from Alabama.

My advice to anyone wanting tickets for the January show is to go to www.acdc.com and pay the $40.00 for the fan club. This gives you access to good seats not on sale to public. Maximum of 2 seats per member.

Thanks for the tip Nancur - joined up and was able to get 2 tix this morning for the Jan 9 show - Section B4 on the Floor - think we will be 8 rows back from where you are in Nov so let me know how the seats are.

Picked them up as an anniversary present for the wife (12 years on Sunday). She hasn't shot me yet so she deserves something good :thumbsup_anim: