So...here is my excuse

Cookslav

I've been reeeeeeeeely behind in any reports, or fishing pics this season it seems outside of my annual spring Algonquin report...but its not with out good reason.

Its because I have not been fishing of course...

Why you ask?

Well that’s simple...

My Wife was due with our 3rd child, so travel since June was officially Banned by house rule(AKA..the warden)

So it finally happened yesterday at 4:30pm

Along came My first Son J.J.(Jack, Jeffrey) weighing in at a hefty 8lb 1oz 20" long, and full of piss and vinegar!!!

Literally...

He came into the world screaming, and pissing all over the doctor and nurses LOL!!!!

So anyway,

The family is Happy and healthy now, but boy oh boy let me tell you the Wife had it rough this time around...au natural thanks to some "missed details" :wallbash:

Regardless,

She's one tough cookie, and I thought I'd share it cause she deserves the accolades

So as for my poor fishing performance this year, and lack of reports I'll be producing....

I just became the Proud father of 3 children under the age of 4 which of course means I'll be a bit busy.

That’s my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! :P

But for the record I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbsup_anim:

Cheers,

For those Baby folk, who just love babys...here's a small video

He's pretty alert for being about 2.5 hours old!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/coo...nt=100_8000.flv

Edited by Cookslav

Now that's a good excuse for not fishing! Problem is, that isn't likely going to change too much in the near future!!!

Congrats....he's looking like a champ already...a prime candidate for a lifetime fishing partner!

Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy....