Right on! We're both hard, weathered Canucks... Nobody does it better! :thumbsup_anim:

Shall I bring my ear plugs?!

HD

Hahahaha, not sure about ear plugs, but a fire extuingisher might be a good idea :lol:

Joey

We're actually going for the whole week, so probably arrive Sunday the 14th, leaving Sunday the 21st.

You?

Joey

Nah, gonna be in NY for that weekend, I gotta butter the missus up a little so she'll let do me my thing.. Dems are da breaks.

I'll be heading up the 17th or the 18th, depending on when we decide to come back from the trip.

I'll see you there then!

Fidel

I came away with a slightly different count...

2 Hoser Frogs (Fidel & Roy)

1 Redneck/Coonass (Leslie)

1 Redneck (me)

1 Hosette (Joey)

1 Hoser (Paul)

I am pretty sure we made Roy an honorary Cajun Last year. He does have the right blood line he just decided not to migrate south with the rest of his clan.

Art

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would throw this out there for all:

I havent posted too much but am on ever day. I am off from the 17th to the 23rd so I think I would like to drop in if all are welcome and put some faces to the posts.... I am in Sturgeon falls so I could probably just drive down everyday or boat in, however not to familiar with the west arm~~or what condition I would be in after all those pops and cough syrup : ) So maybe stay a night or two....lol

Also if anyone is planning on going down early and wants to get out on other parts of Nipissing or into back lakes, just PM me and we can meet in Sturg and I can take peeps out pike/walleye not a musky guy but Im a quick learner :whistling: .... I have a 1900 Lund PROV so can fit up to 5 peeps FYI.

Let me know,

Benny