Abandoned Spouses

Becky

As far as I'm concerned, you can stay on the board....those brothers can leave....haha.

You have a great sense of humour...I hope you keep on posting once they are back.

My wife (Bly on the board) and I are heading up there Friday afternoon....will let them know you are running amok on here.....hehe

Hahahaha, welcome aboard Becky. I'm heading up Friday night so I'll make sure they boyz behave themselves.

I'll make up a good story about your thread and put a good scare into Joe. Tell him you went through his "history" and he has some splainin to do :lol:

Joey

You guys are so nice! Joe was totally wrong about all of you.

What???? Stinkin' Joe.... and fishing.. they didnt actually tell you they were going fishing....

Hey... ya know... I bet you got some cool pictures of those dudes you could post while they were gone.....

What???? Stinkin' Joe.... and fishing.. they didnt actually tell you they were going fishing....

Hey... ya know... I bet you got some cool pictures of those dudes you could post while they were gone.....

She mentioned getting sozzled on wine. Mayhap in her inebriated state she forgot the pics. I'm sure we could all come up with a bunch for her - or Joe, as the case may be.

Besides, I think she was a fake. She had none of the Southern Belle manner about her. Virginia gals are supposed to say stuff like y'all, grits and corn likker. She sounded more like a Massachusetts college girl with her fine wine and Yankee vocabulary. Mebbe she was really one of Joe's paramours checking up on him? Who knows how many "fishing" trips he goes on in a year?

JF

Hmmm ... sounds like there trouble a-brewing ... I am sure thats wasnt Joe .. it was someone who looked exactly like him .... maybe it was Art ????

No worries Becky, Lakair is all work and NOOOO fun ...

Sorry for the lack o' pics...no Photoshop on this computer and the size limit is prohibitive.

Hope all of you in Lakair are having fun.

No trade on the puppies. They are more precious than the boyZ.

Becky

Ahhh!!! The lovely Miss Becky!!! :thumbsup_anim:

It was truly a pleasure to meet you and to enjoy y'alls hospitality!!! The bacon and eggs at 11 pm on Sunday night were certainly above and beyond the call of duty!!!

Joe is a very lucky guy to have a woman as sweet, charming, good looking, and as good of a cook as you are!!!

Thanks again for your gracious hospitality!!!

All the personnel in the Virginia chapter of the Southern Contingency are truly class acts!!! :thumbsup_anim: