Great news for a friend of the board!!

TJQ

Isn't so secret anymore... Apparently signature series baits by Rapala are pretty rare.... congrats Dave!!!

mercersmagic.gif

Don't miss your chance to be one of the first to get your hands on the Bass Pro Shops exclusive Mercer's Magic Rapala! Dave has spent thousands of hours on the water designing and perfecting this colour and has partnered with the greatest hard bait company in the world, Rapala, to create the Mercer's Magic colour! This bait will be unveiled and available June 22nd, 2008 at Bass Pro Shops in Toronto. Dave will be on hand at 2:00pm to sign autographs and perform a Mercer's Magic seminar showing you just how this bait will help you catch more and bigger fish than you ever imagined. This is a one-on-one opportunity with Dave that you don't want to miss.

rapalawebad.jpg

If you're at Bass Pro or nearby!! Ya gotta stop in and meet Dave.. he's a great guy and easy to talk to.....

Congrats to you Dave!!! That's super news! It couldn't happen to a better dude. I wish they had come out a week earlier though...I need a secret weapon to win the Lakair tourney.

I like Dave and wish him all the best, seems like he is the hotest item on the Canadian fishing scene these days!

You got THAT right. The writing has been on the wall for a while now.

Congratulations Dave, well deserved and I bet it will be a great lure. Can't wait to try it myself. Save a couple for us Lakair attendees, who won't be able to come to the unveiling.

Joey

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am super happy with the way the baits turned out they look great and I have been catching a crazy amount of fish on them this year. I can't wait tell you guys get to try them. Once again thank you all for your never ending support you have no idea how much it means to me. Take care and if you can make it please come by Bass Pro Shops to say hi on the 22 at 2pm I love to meet fellow OFC'ers.

Dave Mercer

P.S Roy it comes it 4 body styles and there is a bait for just about every thing that swims. So far I have caught Bass, Walleye, Pike, Perch, Trout and almost a Musky he bit the bait off! lol

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am super happy with the way the baits turned out they look great and I have been catching a crazy amount of fish on them this year. I can't wait tell you guys get to try them. Once again thank you all for your never ending support you have no idea how much it means to me. Take care and if you can make it please come by Bass Pro Shops to say hi on the 22 at 2pm I love to meet fellow OFC'ers.

Dave Mercer

P.S Roy it comes it 4 body styles and there is a bait for just about every thing that swims. So far I have caught Bass, Walleye, Pike, Perch, Trout and almost a Musky he bit the bait off! lol

Who is this guy??? 27 posts and he "claims" to have a new lure. :blahblah1: Geesh, maybe when he has a few hundred posts I'll give him some cred. :thumbsup_anim:

Kidding! Hey Dave can I borrow a couple of lures??? :whistling: