Done, Over, Finished. Looking Back At 06.

Moosebunk

Wow, you're my hero. I'd say that would be a decade's worth of fish for me. Wish I could get out on the water as often as you do. In 1993, when I was unemployed, I got out 73 times. I guess that's why they call them the "Good old days". Looking forward to all your reports for 2007.

You've got my vote for OFC'er of the year.

What a year, thanks for the overview and reminder of some of the great reports you've postd in 2006.

As a fellow geek, I'm impressed with the numbers you posted too. Lots of interesting details, though the one that got me is how many days you managed (62).

That's probably 2-2.5 seasons of fishing days for me. :(

I've got to get out more. :D

Mike

Thanks OFC'ers, always a pleasure posting reports here as the gang is always super supportive. It was one heckuva good year, just wish I could have gotten out more. :w00t: The period in July and August with the motor down and out, the early flash freeze on the river in November causing the boat to go away, and a back injury set me back about 8-10 fishing outings. Shift work sure has it's perks as it gives me about 200 or more days off a year.

Again, glad the reports from the north give pleasure to some. I sure enjoy making them happen. B) Next year should be alright too.

Thank you for the superb report Moosebunk, its always a treat to read your latest news and see your wonderful pictures.

Sadly we get to Canada all too often and certainly not to your area, but the scenery pictures take my mind off living in the overcrowded S.E. of England. :(

Great stuff,

Mick

Man...

looks like a great year for you...to bad about the summer that never came.

But then again you made out like a bandit with 62 days on the water!!!!

I just showed that to my wife....she can't say much about my measly 5 trips This year :)

I think the Stat collecting is a cool idea...I might give that a shot next season just for kicks