GO WINGS GO!

Stoty

.it's unreal the Detroit fans thought they had the cup in the last minute of the 3rd,

How it is unreal to think you are going to win the cup when there is 30 second left?? :lol:

I hope it goes to Game 7 now too, and watch Pittsburgh fall apart.

By the way.....is that Malkin guy even playing?

By the way.....is that Malkin guy even playing?

As much as I hate to do it, I agree will you Stoty. That's what happens when young gun talent gets overwhelmed by the pressure. I would like to see them win this year, but next is probably more likely.

Malkin and Malone have been invisible. We wouldn't be here without them but it sure would be nice to see them show up for a game in the finals.

Boy, sure is fun here in Pittsburgh.

Malkin and Malone have been invisible. We wouldn't be here without them but it sure would be nice to see them show up for a game in the finals.

Malkin has been anything but invisible, wallowing around looking for ever better giveaways to pull off. I suspect most Pitts fans wish he would be more invisible in that department. He carried the team for a quite a while while Crosby was down. Mebbe he's just worn out, physically and mentally.

JF

Malkin has been anything but invisible, wallowing around looking for ever better giveaways to pull off. I suspect most Pitts fans wish he would be more invisible in that department.

:clapping:

I dont know about that...the puck found Malone's face all night...ouch!

Malkin....well....he is creating more turnovers than Tim Hortons's.

The wings wont lose 3 in a row...the Pens are just delaying the inevitable

Edited by anders

Maybe, maybe not . . .

The Arena will be rocking. You may think so but I think our youngins aren't so sure the Wings won't lose 3 in a row. What they showed last night was pretty impressive. Everyone, including me, wrote them off. Sometimes the ignorance of youth pays off.

By the way, the kick save Fleury made on the two man break was pretty unbelievable. Wow!

What they showed last night was pretty impressive

WHO????

The only thing impressive about PIT last night was Fleury.

What game were you watching last night?? You think PIT actually outplayed DET?????

Fleury was amazing... Any other tender and it's 5-2. I haven't seen a Stanley Cup final preformance in net like that since Roy stole game 6 in 01.

Detroit dominated Pittsburgh in every aspect of the game, minus goaltending, after the first period and should be the cup champs right now... Fleury could just steal one this year - the same way that Roy and Brodeur have done in years past. Unbelievable how he played last night and there is no reason to think he isn't going to play the same in games 6 and 7.

You think PIT actually outplayed DET?????

Yup, final score PIT 4 Det 3. How it got to the end is not what matters, it is the final that matters.

And it's ok Stoty, having to wait a couple more days for a parade won't kill ya. I been waiting 41 years and am still kicking.

If Malkin ever showed up for a game this series would be a dandy. Even Staal last night was lost. Conn Smythe trophy better be going to Fleury as without him, this series would have been done in 4.

I do not think Detroit really wanted a game 5 like this. They totally dominated but still lost. Man that has to be a bit deflating for them and a serious boost for the Pens. Game 6 should be good and Detroit best be careful as Malkin has to come out of his funk soon and then look out as Crosby and him both rolling will be pretty tough to deal with.

Wow, if you think that PIT outplayed DET last night.....then there must have been a few too many pints consumed during the game.:lol:

Quantify too many :stretcher:

And where it matters most, Pittsburgh topped Detroit. Now on to game 6. Hope the Pens win that one too, would love to be able to sit back and relax at the trailer this weekend with a bonfire, box of beer and Game 7 on the tube.

Did anyone else notice that the refs seemed to have become fans with the best seat in the house? Man, there were un-called penalties from the 10 minute mark of the third until the end of the game.

Now, before you all come down on me for that statement, I prefer a wide open game, but holy clutch, grab, hold, trip... dude that scored the tying goal took a cross check to the head right after it went in...

Looking forward to 7 games and watchin Gary Roberts carry the cup again... I'll just pretend he's wearing a leaf uniform under his Penns jersey! :P

HH

Hmmm... 2:1 SOG, almost 3:1 possession and basically winning every puck battle from one end to the other... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think Detroit not only outplayed Pittsburgh, but basically beat the crap out of them all over the ice. Fleury stole the game and may very well steal the cup the way he's playing but make no mistake about it, Detroit is a complete team from front to back and clearly on a different level than the Pens. It's amazing watching that team play...

Hmmm... 2:1 SOG, almost 3:1 possession and basically winning every puck battle from one end to the other... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think Detroit not only outplayed Pittsburgh, but basically beat the crap out of them all over the ice. Fleury stole the game and may very well steal the cup the way he's playing but make no mistake about it, Detroit is a complete team from front to back and clearly on a different level than the Pens. It's amazing watching that team play...

:worthy: