Need some more of your pictures!!!

ccmtcanada

I'm getting near the end of my photo project and I am in search of a few specific photos....

If anyone has anything that fits the following description, please post!! Please add the board name of the person in the pic, and have the size be as close to 800x600 as possible. thanks.

1) Pic of someone with their hands down an ice hole grabbing a fish....or even with your hands down a hole

2) If you have a look of bewilderment on your face!

3) If you have a look of frustration on your face.

4) Being aggresive towards someone else...in a joking manner of course.

5) A shot of your family all fishing in it. (preferably with kids and at least one adult)

Try to make them fishing related, although it's not mandatory.

BITEME....do you have a copy of your old avatar? You know...that scary looking bald head shot?? LOL.

Thanks everyone!

Not quite exact matches but here's a couple Cliff:

Here's aggressive but to the camera so don't know if that counts :) board name is me - tbayboy

764471701_7a90d4b00c_b.jpg

Sorta frustrated: bitsmith2k (suprising he actually goes fishing with me given how I'm a fishing curse when ever we're out together):

665512031_005f948126_b.jpg

Those links are to 1027x768 - I can resize if you want.

Sorta frustrated: bitsmith2k (suprising he actually goes fishing with me given how I'm a fishing curse when ever we're out together):

good point.... you are cursed.. in fact i'm going to go ahead and put the blame for my current situation on you :)

if only i wasnt planning on fishing with you that day.....

lol

One has to consider the legal ramifications. There could be associated fees. ;)

I will hand over all money that I make from this project.

The profit/loss statement is below....

Costs: $100 (Time and supplies)

Revenue: $0

The way I see it, you'd owe me $100.....hehe.

ccmt.....if what you are doing is putting together some stuff that has to do with a tonne of different aspects about fishing.

I have a few pretty cool photos of me helping the MNR catch and tag walleye, collecting hatchery stock for a local walleye enhancement project I help with for the last couple years. I am currently helping to raise walleye fry in a stocking pond..we plan to net out the pond and bring the minnow sized fry to a designated area for stocking in the next couple weeks...we get little micro sized just hatched fry, kinda of the size of little mosquito wrigglers, and raise them in the pond for about 6 weeks until they get about the size of an average shiner..then they have to be removed from the pond because at this stage they are getting too big to feed on the plankton and will start to eat each other.