Whoever invented fireworks........

Should be shot with roman candles at point blank range...........

I've never been so busy in my life as I was last night....every possible kid was firing off fireworks...

And why is it that everyone has a problem with people setting off fireworks safely in their backyards???

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::stretcher:

i'm going to bed......

If fireworks hadn't been invented, we wouldn't have guns!

I have however seen some really stupid use of fire works, about two years ago there were three young fellows racing around out here in boats firing roman candles at each other. You have to wonder what they were thinking; gas tank + fire ball in a boat..... could have easily = someone getting seriously hurt or killed.

I meant fireworks should be banned

Whew, I was really worried there fer a minute, I could picture CCMT getting very upset, and getting even with you in a fist fight or worse, a gun battle. I am so relieved you bear no ill will against our Chinese brethren. Maybe you're not the scoundrel many say you are.

If fireworks hadn't been invented, we wouldn't have guns!

I have however seen some really stupid use of fire works, about two years ago there were three young fellows racing around out here in boats firing roman candles at each other. You have to wonder what they were thinking; gas tank + fire ball in a boat..... could have easily = someone getting seriously hurt or killed.

=====Darwin Awards candidates that unfortunately failed, give it time, they'll pass at something stoopider.

Uhmmmm... Clamp-It I think you're taking this a bit far.. Terry is a great guy and the last person to judge a person by his or her race...

Perhaps you're trying to stir the pot or you have a genuine problem with Terry... if the later is the case, might I suggest taking it to PM with him personally... as you are trying to call out a respect member of this forum and alot of people that do not know him could read into you're posts that he is Racist. Which is certainly not the case..

This attack is uncalled for in my opinion as we all know what he is trying to convey.

G

Sorry Mike.... Blame the weather, the rain, the freaking snow!!!... or blame the fact I fought our way home along Hwy 11 and the 400...

Grrrr..... yes the rage is strong.. I better Shower tonight... and the wife will hopefully be accommodating.

G

Sorry Mike.... Blame the weather, the rain, the freaking snow!!!... or blame the fact I fought our way home along Hwy 11 and the 400...

Grrrr..... yes the rage is strong.. I better Shower tonight... and the wife will hopefully be accommodating.

G

:w00t: A shower will certainly help :w00t: Hope you get some :w00t:

Edited by twilight

I think fireworks and those bloody sparklers should be both banned. I think that fireworks should only be allowed to be used in places where it is controlled by professionals & on such days as canada day, victoria day what ever. Here in dover they put on a fire work display on canada day at the end of the peir . The peir is roped off and there are professional ,fireman and ambulance all present incase something should go wrong. They do not allow any of the public on the peir at this time and i think thats how all events should be.

They are Explosives plain and simple. I beleive that fire works are now banned in the UK The public can no longer buy them. Guy fawks was allways a crazy night over there for the Emergency crews and hospitals. It was ridiculous ever yr children and adults getting hands blown off severe burns u name it.

A few years ago here in dover a very young grl was holding a sparkler she was six yrs old and was being watched by her grandfather .

A hot amber from the sparkler caught on Her dress and her dress was in flames with in seconds. She had 2nd & 3rd degree burns all over her body was in the hospital for months in London, has had many skin graphs and other corrective sugery and this was from one simple sparkler. One of the local bars here on town did a couple of fund raisers for the family which i think was great.

I like to go watch fire works also but only at such places or event as they do here on the peir in dover. I have never had any interest to buy fire works and bring them home to let off in my back garden.

So yes they should be banned totally banned for use by the public & only used by professional in a controlled & safe enviroment.

I got an idea.....why don't we just ban everything in the world and all live virtual lives on our computer....that way, nobody in the world will ever get hurt, offended, outraged, angered, etc. :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: ......ban, ban, ban......BAN

I think the word ban should be banned.