timmeh

Hello all,

My name is Tim, and I'm currently a student in Waterloo. I've always enjoyed fishing but in the last year or so I've found the time to turn this small hobby into a minor obsession. This past season I got into steelheading, and while I didn't hook that many fish I'm certainly hooked myself. But I did manage to learn a fair bit. Other that I mostly fish for bass and pike around Southern Ontario.

I look forward to learning a few things here and helping out others if I can.

Cheers,

Tim

Hey Tim...I was in your position last year with the Steelhead. Went out a bunch of times, lost a bunch of fish, learned each and every outing out. I predict that next season you'll have plenty of trout under your wing. Nice intro...welcome to the board...you have any pics of your catches?

thanks for the welcome everyone,

I've had some camera problems (like my camera only working for 3 seconds then dying) so I'm lacking in good pictures at the moment, but I've got a new one so hopefully soon I'll be able to post some. I can see people enjoy pictures on this site.

Victor: I'm also at the U of Waterloo, I'm a grad student in biology, but I'm not on campus too often either.