What a GREAT Sunday....

I apologize now if you've already seen some of these pics from Big Cliff's thread, but if you haven't, here's a few from today.

After a bunch of us got Big Cliff's dock in place, my little one couldn't wait to get out there to brave the wind and cold to catch a few from there. Her line was in the water for mere seconds when she landed her first rock bass of the year...she was excited to catch this one!!

cliffs05.jpg

A few more came in as well....one perch was a pretty decent size too!

cliffs06.jpg

cliffs07.jpg

We left Big Cliff's and started to head home...but Sydney wanted to catch some more fish so we headed for her favourite shore spot on Lake Scugog. Here she learned how to lip a fish...in preparation for some largies or smallies later this summer....and she was fascinated with releasing them as well...

cliffs08.jpg

cliffs09.jpg

After we got home, Bly and I decided to head out to see if the carp were swimming around...and we were not disappointed!

I got a little one (in comparison to Blys!!). It came in at 31"...and is my first entry for the tourney! I forgot my team sign, so we had to write this one up quickly!

cliff31inchcarp.jpg

Bly, not to be outdone, went and landed her PB carp...and monster at 37.5" and 25 pounds. This one took a while to get in...it stayed deep all the way in and really tested her skills...especially since it was pitch dark out....anyways...here's the monster!

carolepbcarp.jpg

All in all, we had a GREAT Sunday....hope the weather holds up....would love to get the boat out next weekend.

Edited by ccmt

Way to go Bly!!! - thats what I meant this morning when I said that I didn't recognize you without a big fish in your hands!

Congrats on a P.B.

Don

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Oh -- and Cliff - your fish is nice too!!

Edited by Tracker

Way to go Bly!!! - thats what I meant this morning when I said that I didn't recognize you without a big fish in your hands!

Congrats on a P.B.

Don

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Oh -- and Cliff - your fish is nice too!!

Thanks Don :) It was great getting to spend some time with you today! I had just finished telling Cliff about your comment and that if I caught one tonight, I should dedicate it to you...45 seconds later....FISH ON!

I apologize now if you've already seen some of these pics from Big Cliff's thread, but if you haven't, here's a few from today.

After a bunch of us got Big Cliff's dock in place, my little one couldn't wait to get out there to brave the wind and cold to catch a few from there. Her line was in the water for mere seconds when she landed her first rock bass of the year...she was excited to catch this one!!

cliffs05.jpg

A few more came in as well....one perch was a pretty decent size too!

cliffs06.jpg

cliffs07.jpg

We left Big Cliff's and started to head home...but Sydney wanted to catch some more fish so we headed for her favourite shore spot on Lake Scugog. Here she learned how to lip a fish...in preparation for some largies or smallies later this summer....and she was fascinated with releasing them as well...

cliffs08.jpg

cliffs09.jpg

After we got home, Bly and I decided to head out to see if the carp were swimming around...and we were not disappointed!

I got a little one (in comparison to Blys!!). It came in at 31"...and is my first entry for the tourney! I forgot my team sign, so we had to write this one up quickly!

cliff31inchcarp.jpg

Bly, not to be outdone, went and landed her PB carp...and monster at 37.5" and 25 pounds. This one took a while to get in...it stayed deep all the way in and really tested her skills...especially since it was pitch dark out....anyways...here's the monster!

carolepbcarp.jpg

All in all, we had a GREAT Sunday....hope the weather holds up....would love to get the boat out next weekend.

You can post that tourney entry here Cliff:

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17538