Busy Morning

misfish

Well I failed to mention one of my duties today was to see the doc. I did that right after visiting my field,and yes the turkeys are back. :clapping:

Oh the gas prices suck too.

BAYTOADY002.jpg

Then I did a bit of post birthday shopping. Sorry again for poor picture quality.

BAYTOADY013.jpg

On my travels to the doc I took a pic of the bay. I would say it will be wide open by sunday.

BAYTOADY004.jpg

Like I said,the doc says I need to get out and excerise,and cut down on the puffs, :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: .

So I was wondering what I could do that would give me fresh air and excerise and still enjoy it.

Well many years back I was a very avid golfer and gave it up about 10 years ago.I thought to myself why not give it a go. Sooooooooooooooo,I bought a new outfit (The hock shop had a new set there,Wilsons bag and all 90 bucks,I was at Nevada Bobs,they were 279 bucks. Sweet deal.) So now I am off to swing at a few little white balls.

BAYTOADY011.jpg

Guest gbfisher

NO MAN....DON'T DO IT!!!................................you put down your rods for clubs?

You need more than a GP to help you out in the health department bud. :D ............................Get some help and take them clubs back to the shop. You think the pump prices are bad?? Wait till ya see some of the green fees yer gonna be payin. :stretcher:

Hang in there untill Roy gets ya help , throw those club things out fast ,qiuck LEW or someone post a pic of a big muskie ,theres no where to put a reel on them things (All you people that are reading this post SEE what can happen to you when ya sell your boat , before you know it , its pink shirts and pants that dont go all the way down your legs , silly hats , shopping with your wife ,) sad sad day NO BASSBOATITIS deadly crippleing desease , someone post a ranger ad help this guy before hes lost forever

ACK!!!! Say it isn't so..please!

Ok, time to rally the troups for an intervention, not sure we can save him but we have to try!!

Brian, just try and hang in there, help is on the way and in the meantime....stay AWAY from those little round white things, don't want to be loosing them..........

Edited by bly

No No No! This has to be some kind of a joke, someone has figured out how to post under his name, Mods, get all over this thing quick, report that IP address, it's been hijacked! misfish, GOLF? Never NO unless hell has frozen over and then he'd go ice fishing. Roy, pick me up on your way through, we'll get the sod that's trying to give our buddy a hard time, I'll sit on him and you can pour old milwackie down his throat and blow smoke in his eyes.

If your looking for Turkeys.......the golf course is a good place to find many of them......come to think of it, lots of similarities...they often group up, they strut around all fancy like......and many have spikes on....they do however respond to a different type of calling....but i'm sure if you yelled "tom" at the golf course you would get an answer back...you might even find an old hen or two, to ruin your day.

Now now now,lets not get our rods all bent out of shape (sorry Bly,not you) :whistling::wallbash::asshat:

Way back I use to fish and play golf "ALL THE TIME",just ask the mrs,s. :whistling::rolleyes: I dropped one,(golf) and stuck to just fishing. I cant explain WHY,I just dont have the bug to get out. Yes it does bother me,but hey,life is what it is. Seeing the waters open had be thinking and Im sure it wont be long til I get back to the fishing thing.No INTERVENTION required. :canadian:

I have to say,it was nice to get the feel of the swing and hitting the ball. Like riding a bike,you never forget,but the body functions seemed to be off a bit. :rolleyes: Now I see why the doc said excerise. Man I got a few tight and sore musles from just smacking around a small bucket of those little white guys, :stretcher:

Like they say,no pain,no gain.

FYI,I have lost 20 pounds the last 3 months,I feel good, but need to get things in shape.

HH, no cart bud,thats why I figured ,I would get the clubs out. WALK WALK.

G, as always,great offer. Did you know most courses are built for left handers? Thats why the righties have such a hard time. :lol::P

So if anyone wants to hit a course and talk about fishing,hey let me know.LOL You just might talk me into getting out.LOL

Man Brian... if you had of told me you were switchin to golf... I would have beat you with the set I have behind the 12 foot shear in the hangar, when you were here yesterday!

And Andy... good to "see" you as well Bud !

Wayne,do you know what you could make turning that runway into a driving range? :lol::lol:

Guest gbfisher

I dropped one,(golf) and stuck to just fishing. I can't explain WHY

How many reasons would you like to hear? :D .

FOUR!!!!...Dam that was close.

MAN.....are my feet ever wet.

$200 to play?

What do you mean no jeans? Sure I'll buy a pair of rain pants. :glare:

;)

Brian.... I have a set of Tommy Armour 745s and a Big Bertha driver with a bag I would have given you.

NM your a lefty!

G

Gerritt - you looking to give away the Big Bertha? I have a set of Ping Irons and a crappy old driver... Wings and beer a fair trade? B)

keep me up to date on the Turkey sightings.....the fields in Innisfil have plenty. I stopped last night when i saw a flock to practice calling(ya i always keep the call in the car, just in case) The Toms are definately interested...now that the weather has changed.

Awww leave him alone...golf is okay...peaceful...meet lots of snobs haha...did the Doc not say to have more s e x...that's exercise...you need an exercise that gets your heart rate going faster...not sure that golf is it...nor is sitting in a boat...walk the shoreline and fish...do some house cleaning...walk the dog...get roller blades...do something that gets you huffing and puffing and wanting more...haha

Awww leave him alone...golf is okay...peaceful...meet lots of snobs haha...did the Doc not say to have more s e x...that's exercise...you need an exercise that gets your heart rate going faster...not sure that golf is it...nor is sitting in a boat...walk the shoreline and fish...do some house cleaning...walk the dog...get roller blades...do something that gets you huffing and puffing and wanting more...haha

makes perfect sense.... now to find a partner... tired of doing it myself :w00t:

G