moira flood!!

Your municipality would like to hear from you if your at risk of flooding. If nobody says anything, they won't do anything.

Are there others in your area that are in the same situation as you are? If they're holding back water to do work on a dam, I'd be asking lots of questions. This is the wrong time of year to be working on dams!!! Unless of course it was damaged by high flows. There's gonna be some big problems this weekend with flooding.

I feel for ya man, its gotta suck watching that water rise like that!! And your right, there isn't a thing you can do, even pumping won't help you.....if the water reaches the right elevation, your flooded............... all you can do is move your things and try to keep them on higher ground.

Sinker

Well its still moving up .........has slowed today but i fear the rain may cause a issue.

were going to move the stuff we would be upset to lose tommorow night............the rest the insurance company can fight with the egg heads that are behind the control of the dams.

several people on my road may flood or may already have.....

moved all the stuff around in the garage tonight incase it fills up tommorow...........The rain is suppose to start tonight.......

i had a nice flood a few years back when the power outage happen........... so most stuff is already at high ground or in garbage from that.

i should have called insurance on that one...........but im such a pay my own way guy sometimes.............stupid i guess

This i will call.........

not sure what kinda damage will happen if water reaches outlets ..........lol

bran new washer and dryer wont like it either...........nor the few month old carpet...........

Im not going to stress out over it .........it will be what it will be no matter who i call or what i do.......... they observe the river steady and already know its water levels im sure.

Maybe if my house floods.............Ill park my hummer at dam with the biggest sign i can make saying

THANKS FOR FLOODING MY HOUSE AND RAISING MY INSURANCE RATES EGG HEADS!

:) :) :)

Edited by MoiraRiverMan

Well

did the calls today...............got the letter..........

going to FLOOD!!!!

takes 10 people to do about 50% of the sand bagging required for my house.............errrrrrrrrr

all help need.............

i think im in serious trouble here.........

no help and lots of work :(

insurance wont cover either..........just sweet

grandfather has about 48hrs to live aswell.............nice

sorry im new.............but ............

my cards just fell apart.........

They are only help people that are disabled......

im on my own......

fire department was already here.........

im beat......

will take about 30 plus people to bag my house..........

they are going to drop sand off in morning........

this isnt cool

I feel for you man, if I could I would come tonight to help you out. We just went through a flood in our basement, due to a pipe burst, if you can rent a number of LARGE dehumidifiers and air movers for when the waters recede. Take out 2 feet of drywall and lift out the underpad of the carpet.

I bet that the Moria hasn't crested yet...there is a day or two lag time after a good rain before she hits peak flow. I heard the fire dept was running around trying to help people. Hope you were one of the people receiving.

-R-