In the news

Gerritt

Just georgeous!! Have a bachelors in Architecture and can really appreciate the design of each and every space in the design........a true show piece, but with most contemporary designs, ya dont get that comfy cozy homey feeling from it. Which is fine........its like a show car that you just dont drive. Great for a snobby corporate cocktail party though lol. Seriously though, that is an absolutely georgeous structure!!!!!!!! And something to be gushingly proud of Gerritt.

Spam Spam Spam Spam... lol G!

As usual, incredible work done here!

Has Marcus talked to Susur yet to get in again before he closes shop and heads to New York? Ya gotta get him to get you the the Mrs in there before he shuts down for good!

Congrats to Marcus and the rest of the crew at MDB!

HH

Spectacular, but not a place I would call home... Maybe just Winter Home lol

I really like all the glass though, it's beautiful.

I like the concept of the room hanging out over the ravine... that would be an amazing view

My official title is Manager :)

But I do get my hands dirty as well. I am a finish carpenter by trade, with cabinet making as a minor LOL... But have been involved in most aspects of building for most of my life...(I grew up in a contracting family) And was self employed for a good while...

I was always told to work smart and not hard and went to school... I turned into a grunt anyways LOL

I cannot do as much as I would like to anymore due to a shattered wrist and subsequent surgery... but I am still building :)

It was a great transition for me... from someone that was in the field and knows the trades.. To someone that is now in an office directing the trades..

Like I said though.. I do like to get my hands dirty though as well :)

But my role in this project was construction management :)

Thanks for asking!

G

Edited by Gerritt

My official title is Manager :)

But I do get my hands dirty as well. I am a finish carpenter by trade, with cabinet making as a minor LOL... But have been involved in most aspects of building for most of my life...(I grew up in a contracting family) And was self employed for a good while...

I was always told to work smart and not hard and went to school... I turned into a grunt anyways LOL

I cannot do as much as I would like to anymore due to a shattered wrist and subsequent surgery... but I am still building :)

It was a great transition for me... from someone that was in the field and knows the trades.. To someone that is now in an office directing the trades..

Like I said though.. I do like to get my hands dirty though as well :)

But my role in this project was construction management :)

Thanks for asking!

G

awesome job, some days id rather be a grunt, lol nice project