Swill Report (intensely Pic Heavy)

Rich

Well I have to say I had a great time meeting a ton of OFC'ers, now with my memory I probably wont recognize half the people next time I see them, lol

But anyways it was great meeting all of you and sharing some conversation and laughs.

Now without further delay, here is the pictorial tour of the night.

First off Easy Josh and I went to Nautifish's house as she was our taxi ERR ride for the night. When we got there she informed us that she was in the shower. I was courteous enough to offer her some company but she turned that down. :dunno:

Josh made nice with some guy in a red outfit at her place though.

S4022062.jpg

Soon enough we were on the road, picked up Sleded and he and Josh sat in the backseat. God only knows what they were doing back there but I did get a little peak.

S4022064.jpg

With no delays we made it to the fire hall and laid right into the towering inferno sandwich! What a meal fit for a filthwich boy.

S4022068.jpg

S4022069.jpg

We got to meet Carp who insisted that he help me do the patented BBR WGSF hold, even though there were no WGSF around.

S4022071.jpg

Random shots..

S4022075.jpg

S4022076.jpg

S4022088.jpg

S4022091.jpg

S4022092.jpg

Then DouG had to get in on the action

S4022093.jpg

Here is Fish Farmer, Tracker and I'm sorry but I forget the other gentleman's name, oh and me doing another trademark pose

S4022094.jpg

Finally got to meet Roger (BPS Bassman) which was awesome, great guy! I had to get him in a BBR pose as well.. at first he was kinda shy

S4022095.jpg

But then he warmed up..

S4022096.jpg

Now board admins, don't fire Spiel as a mod for this, but he was spotted with the evil-doer BBR!

S4022097.jpg

Wait admins, you cant fire him.. seems one of the admins was hangin' with me too! Great to meet you Rick!

S4022098.jpg

Now here's a pack you dont want to run into in a dark alley..

S4022099.jpg

Fishergirl, Joey, Nautifish and Spiel

S4022100.jpg

And finally, I had a good chat with Aaron Shirley which was great.. couldnt get him to make a BBR pose though.. maybe next time!

S4022101.jpg

Oh yeah.. drinking beer through your nose is not recommended.

S4022085.jpg

Had a great time everybody, thanks again!

:Gonefishing: Thanks Rich great pictures.I wish I could have been there but 600kms of driving for wings is a bit much for me this time of year.I think I have been to this place before 20 years ago was this place called Chaps before?

Don(tracker)you look like you would be a great Muskie guide.

Looking forward to the next get together.

nautifish you must of had some drive home with those boys in your car.

Not one serious face from Rich.

Yup You wingers look great! :thumbsup_anim::santa::thumbsup_anim:

Rich - it was great to finally meet the legend! I know one thing - things will never be dull as long as you and your gang are around!

Mike - anytime your up my way - we'll see about getting you that muskie!

Thanks All for a great evening

Don

So thats where my bloody straw dissapeared to you little shizer.....Just you bloody wait young man.

As for the drive home it was heavenly bliss......I was thinking i may have to toss em out the door at a 100k an hr down the 403 instead i got this. :D:D

3_little_piggys_all_fast_asleep..jpg

It was great to finally meet the legend. :worthy:

Even got me in one of the BBR rockbass poses. (didn't take much convincing) ;):D

You and your crew are real characters Richard. :angel::devil:

A good time for all.

Glad you could make it (via nautifish).

While you guys were busy stuffin yer faces and having yourself a time I was at one of Londons finest resteraunt establishments workin on getting myself a wicked case of food poisoning.......

Love the pics BBR and great to see everyone joined in on fun !!!!!

Cheers !!!!

Nice meeting you Rich, You should have had your cam-corder. The OFC Swill would have be a good feature film, At least a good commercial in your Action Angling fishing films. Know wonder you guys past out going home. You and yours buds burned your self out with all those Action Shots. Have a good New Year. See you in your next episode. :thumbsup_anim: