SUNDAY STEELHEAD

jdmls

Got out to the local river by about 8:00AM today.... water was in good condition...still -5 , so we battled the cold wind and slushy waters until about 11:00 , when things started to warm up. Managed a few fish within the crowds of guys out there....Crowds are to be expected now so I am not going to wine about it...Like others said posts like this don't help in reducing them but whatever, I have learned to face the music by know on weekends !!!

Any how I went 4 for 6 and my buddy did about the same, All fish on white and peach roe bags. Ran out of pinkies but from what i had seen others were doing well with them all day.. Here's some highlights. It was too cold to pull out the camera everytime we got a fish on so I only snapped a few....I am not going to bother smudging out the backround on the couple of pics. 3/4's of Toronto steelheaders were out there today, so like Kemper said.... it aint news that the fish are in at this stream. Enjoy.....

Oh ya , good running into you down there, DMASSE and your buddy(not sure if you are on the board)..See you guys out there again sometime

march30-08-4.jpg

march30-08-6.jpg

nice action shot of my buddy I thought turned out good

march30-08-8.jpg

march30-08-1.jpg

march30-08-3.jpg

LOL @ my buddy as he looses this nice female at the bank trying to take a pic...I have it all on video to agonize him with all summer !!

washhenmarch30.jpg

good on ya. great day . nice report ! a cool head in the crowd prevails. welldone!!

couldn't get out this weekend ,, so green am i seeing your pic's.

hoping this saturday will be merciful .

appreciate the honesty dan,, i'm in the same boat.

Edited by waterwolf

NICELY DONE BRO!!! WATER LOOKED MINT

Ya was surprised. I was expecting mud, but I guess the cold temps shut down the run off....first thing was about 12" visability then it got a bit too clear for my likings by the afternoon, and the spook kicked in....That's when we decided to go waste some money at Gagnon's !!!