Xbox360...

Gerritt

Picked up a Wii for the kids this week, haven't tried it yet but my wife loves it.

Gerritt, do you remember the old Redneck Rampage PC games? They were pretty fun. There was also another version where the deer shot back...can't remember the name.

I've just completed Burnout Paradise, awesome game for anyone who likes racing/driving/crashing games. Just have a few online challenges left. My son likes COD4, just uploaded the new update for it today actually. He also like Rock Band.

The game where the deer hunt the people was Deer Avenger, I use to play it on the computer years ago, pretty funny comments in that game.

PSN ID - simplyred4x4

Gerritt, do you remember the old Redneck Rampage PC games? They were pretty fun. There was also another version where the deer shot back...can't remember the name.

Loved Redneck Rampage, but hadn't heard of the deer thing til I just went googling. Did you mean Deer Avenger? Bambo the widow goes to teach a lesson to those nasty hunters who offed his girlfriend?

I agree!

Though, I am quite hooked on Call of Duty 4. Its the most realistic game I have ever seen!

No kidding! My son gave me that one for Christmas (I've finished 1, 2 & 3) but I need a better video card to play it properly. I'm due for a new desktop anyway so it can wait till I get that running. In the meantime Matt gave me his old XBox with a bunch of action games. They'll keep me occupied for as much time as I can spare. I'm kinda partial to Sega racing & James Bond right now. I've almost learned to actually make the Mustang stay on the track while shifting gears manually.

Mebbe I should look for the Rapala game. Is there an XBox version of it?

JF

Picked up a Wii for the kids this week, haven't tried it yet but my wife loves it.

LOL Yeah man!! that game was awesome!! some of the stuff they did were howls!

G

I have rapala tournament fishing for wii, and for psp. I had to have it on the go and on the big screen sweet game. I just bough sega bass fishing for wii, thats a pretty good game, but i prefer rapalas. I also have cabelas monster bass for ps2 thats a nice looking game havent played it much. Anybody know which fishing game is coming out for playstation 3? Im waiting to get whatever one it is (Unless its cabelas monster bass) thats the one i heard was coming out for it.

Yes there is a rapala game for the xbox Johnf.

Edited by livinisfishin