Best Threads Of 2006!

Crazyhook

What happened to the Old OFC?

There's no such thing as OFC. Welcome to the new and improved OFC!!

And... like the others have said, Moosebunks posts and awesome photography are top notch. I feel like I'm right there with him as I read along. One of these days I'll be in one of his stories. That would be an honor. MB and I have a lot in common. Too much to mention here. I'm sure that we'll get along just fine when we meet, and even better after I introduce him to that 24 inch Brook Trout that he's been waiting to catch. He is an incredible asset to OFC.

The report on the 57" and 58" muskies brought into Marc Thorpes boat were pretty darn good!

Also the report on all the other 50"+ muskies caught in his boat early this past summer wasn't shabby either.

Might have totalled 10,000 page views between them.

Snag's scottish salmon post was hilarous!

As well as the little note from Crazyhook to ChrisS was pretty funny. :lol:

You know what i'm taliking about CH :dunno:

cheers

Hands down....my favourite thread was SNAG's salmon post called "SCOTTISH SALMON XXX"

Here's the link.....

http://ontfish.proboards89.com/index.cgi?a...9674&page=1

I still laugh when I think of that post....esp since the thing never called him back...but thanks to the support of this board, he was able to move on..... :lol:

I agree with Cliff all the way on this one.....Snag,your the man buddy !!!!And from what I here he still hasn't called ya :w00t:

Cheers !!!

Actually there's no favorite for me,mainly because the reports and pics that folks share is what keeps me intrigued

Moosebunk,Dip Lip to name few that make it a complete report/story but there is so many,the pics by Danc and Ron portray the most beautiful aspects of nature being shared.these are only references,there are so many,The pics of fish and how to's from GCD and The plumma's which always have something to learn

EHG,I think the Bedarf fish set an entire internet record of most view on one site which was just shy of 10 000 hits,just shy when factoring how many sites posted the link, it may have very well been between 15 000 and 20 000 views or impressions,It was truly a unique moment in the history of muskie fishing and one that will mum me for ever

Wait the show comes out in January

HI,

Well, I got PM from Crazyhook ... now I "get it".

(Lew, I know what I'm gonna try to get you to do next time I see you :w00t: )

It's OK Fishergirl ... hmmm, guess that means you been reading ... you didn't think any of those outfits were funny at all ... right.

B)

Right Pete :angel: I think those outfits are absolutely dashing on you! :D:thumbsup_anim:

A few favorites of the year would be Dano's Kesagami trip with his father, DanC's hosting and brook/lake trout extravaganza (lol) on Nipigon, and Sandy and KC's sturgeon trips.

There were numerous other great reports over the year, but right for the moment it's those that stick out because I love pike and Kesagami, brookies and sturgeon. lol.

A fella that goes by Phishfinder who may not be a poster here is one who I look out for. Spirit of adventure and the telling of the tale are his specialities.

A good number of folks here should give themselves a big pat on the back. Quite a year for catches, memories and online posts.

Keep at it gang, as there's no better entertainment than a steady stream of people reporting their fishing experiences as they live them.

The guy right above me here. I look forward to all his posts as they are informative and interesting with awesome photos to look at which make it very easy to live vicariously through him. Thanks 'bunk, heres to ya buddy.

Hey y'all,

Thanks for enjoying my misfortune.

Yes, he still hasn't called!

I'm a bunk man myself.

Bunks reports have the power to transport and include you in the experience.

That is the talent of a true story teller.