Greencoachdog

LOL Jen, we don`t have them here in Ohio, nothing like opening a trailer door from out of state and having weird critters crawling around. Had one guy on the dock greeted by a really ticked off raccoon. Seen the little lizards before on trailers too, plus some bugs I have no clue on.

I have a feeling that next week that cute little guy will be made into a change purse after the Dawg finds out the anole has been eating his beloved fence.

I didn't see an 'ole in his fence Roy

I was actually worried about clicking on here too......lol

Used to see hundreds of them cute little buggas all over the walls and rocks by the ocean in the med on the costa de sol. They move real fast too. Not sure how big that one is hard to tell on the picture but over there they were pretty small.

They are great little bug eaters for sure.We used to keep them as pets as a kid,they will eat meal worms also.We caught a bunch on vacation in Mississippi one year and turned them loose in Michigan.I dont think they caught on up there though.They turn green when exited or scared as well a when they need to camoflague.Cute little bugger Glen.

Joe