Ontario VS USA

misfish

You need to realize that most US hockey players come from Minnesota, Wisconsin, & Michigan. There's not much interest for kids in the other states to play because there's not that many places for them to play. Those that have rinks in their area have to pay big $$$ for ice time so only the well to do kids gets to play.

I'm sure Ontario will have no problem beating the US team.

Hockey down here in the deep Soiuth is an expletive for feces. For example, we might say "Aw! That's the biggest bunch of Horse Hockey I've ever heard!", and plumbers are referred to as "Hockey-ologists"... but the most frequent reference to the word you would probably hear down here would go something like "I've got to go to the Hockey-House and take a big ol' Whopper an' then wipe my Aplumma".

Hockey down here in the deep Soiuth is an expletive for feces. For example, we might say "Aw! That's the biggest bunch of Horse Hockey I've ever heard!", and plumbers are referred to as "Hockey-ologists"... but the most frequent reference to the word you would probably hear down here would go something like "I've got to go to the Hockey-House and take a big ol' Whopper an' then wipe my Aplumma".

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::asshat::P

Art should I do it or are you ? :stretcher:

The game of hockey is picking up interest here in South-Central PA. A number of the local high schools are fielding teams. They just built a very nice ice skating rink about 13 miles from where I live. It's good to see kids getting involved in sporting events for learning to work together, sportsmanship, and a bit of competition (if applied in the proper extent and context). I know I'd break something if I tried that.

That was better game for sure :thumbsup_anim:

I feel better bout the Medal game now, however....

They need to play a physical game like they did vs. the USA yesterday....

This Swedish Team is good, and will make them work hard.

So If Canada can establish a physical dominance early, and shake off the dumb Penaltys that are no doubt going to come with a Physical Game they can win.

If they try to get fancy, and play Euro-style game it'll be over before it starts.

This Swedish Team is to good at that game to be out done with fancy plays, and long passes.

Its gotta be a Dump and chase game, bang'n in the corners, crashing the net, and holding the line.

Make 'em pay when they get fancy crossing the blue line, Make 'em pay when they win a race, and make pay if they come any were close to the front of the net.....MAKE 'EM PAY!!!

If The boys can establish the games Pace in the first period, and get the Swedes to think twice about were they skate, they will crumble in the second.

Go Boys go!

an' then wipe my Aplumma".

All of ther poor comedians out of work and GCD got to try to be funny. I am suprised his alabama ass knows what a cold weather sport like hockey is. It is a shame we lost though......

Art