That's never happened before :)

lew

I had a question this morning about Canada Pension and had to phone them for the answer and was dreading the thought of being bounced from one person to another as is the norm when calling the Federal Government. :wallbash:

I called a phone number on the website, pushed a couple buttons as I was prompted to do untill I got to the appropriate place, and then the phone rang ONE time and was answered by a very friendly person, who gave me an immediate answer to my question, wished me a good day and hung up.

Total time from me dialing the number till I got my answer was ONE MINUTE :thumbsup_anim:

Never heard of before when dealing with a Government agency !!

Some days just start out GOOD :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by lew

Had a similar experience just after 8 this morning. Dialed Canada Customs to find out what the duty would be on importing a purebred Siberian kitten from the US. Total time less than 3 minutes, and best of all no duty

maybe something's up that we don't know about

I called the same agency before Christmas Lew and had the same treatment. After my question was answered, she wished me a good day and if I had any other questions to not hestate to call. I should have posted this when it happened but I thought noone would believe me. :-)

Glad you got good service too.

I had a question this morning about Canada Pension and had to phone them for the answer and was dreading the thought of being bounced from one person to another as is the norm when calling the Federal Government. :wallbash:

I called a phone number on the website, pushed a couple buttons as I was prompted to do untill I got to the appropriate place, and then the phone rang ONE time and was answered by a very friendly person, who gave me an immediate answer to my question, wished me a good day and hung up.

Total time from me dialing the number till I got my answer was ONE MINUTE :thumbsup_anim:

Does this mean that the Leafs are going to win the cup?

They must be contracting out their support to India or something like that.