Leafs have it wrapped up Tonite....for sure.

brickNblock

Yesssireeeee....

I think the leafs are well on their way.

Replacement GM

Replacement Coach

Replacement....you fill in the blanks on that one ....but,

I think perhaps we need to spend more money on defence Huh...what ya think?????

Theres a tear in my beer.....

I crying for ya leafs dear........

Your.....always on my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInd!!!

Lord geeeeze....5 -1 against Phoenix...good grief.

I'm gooooooo' - ing to to keep drinking..... til i cant feel no pain...

aaaaaaaaaaaand then maybe...my heart wont feel no pain

Well, I've cried....and I've cried..........

5 - 1 Phoenix...........Puke all over myself........

Edited by brickNblock

Yea I hear ya. Ex well almost Mtl fan here. Our Teams are probably in the weakest division going. I dont care if MTL with the likes of Oh so many europeans keep them in the standings. But I know Dang well, The Stanely Cup winner this year will have Young, Tough, Players, with a Tough Captain. So I rule out Leafs. Yea Ottawa, And The Mtl Europeans.

long suffering leaf fan here...

i have almost lost all interest in this team..

this franchise is a joke

I've said once, i';l say it again, untill larry T and the condo boyz at MLSE relinquih control of the team, this franchsie will continue to flounder...

trade any commodidty over 28 (except keberle) if you can

tucker and sundin are your only two valuable over 30 commidities (other thean Kaberle)

how could you sign kunina and mc clutz for $12 mil????

how could you trade for two lousy goalies within 10 mnths...to top` it off, JFJsign vesa for anoth 3 year?? why? let him prove himself..

JFJ is an absolute idiot, but the bigger idiots are the morons execs who hired an inexpereinced, unproven GM

This team should be sold to Mike Illitch or Lou Lam !

Wasn`t it Paul Maurice that said at the beginning of the year that this was the best collection of talent that he has ever had?

Looks to me that Maurice might have lost the dressing room,his players are sure not responding to his style of coaching. Eighty six goals against by far the worst in the league and only 3 or 4 points away from being the worst team in the league.

Look on the bright side....

you have

McCabe for 3 more years @ 5.75 million

Kubina for 2 more years @ 5.0 million

Blake for 4 more years @ 4.0 million

The above 3 should be enough to get any GM fired!!! now throw in....

Toskala for another 2 years @ 4.0 million

Tucker for 3 more years @ 3 million

Bell for another year @ 2.16 million 4th highest paid forward on the team by the way, great signing, what a stiff this guy is.

Raycroft for another year @ 2 million.

Yor make a good point. Leaf fans have to spend more money.........for tickets............Leaf TV (what a joke, the insult of all insults), and show more support for The Teachers Pension fund.

I hear ya on the 'LEAF'S TV'.....

Let the only child left in the house and my wife have any selection of TV (Satelite) packages they wanted....I only picked 2 for myself....

WorldFishingNetwork........... :clapping: ......'cept......'Go Shelley, Go Shelley,,,,,,'

and LEAFS TV.....

before the season started it was great....But first couple of games into the season I found myself watching this stupid station waiting for the game.......Well they dont televise it till after the game is over and then you get to watch them lose the same game maybe 6 times over the next 48hrs............I'm cancelling it Monday morning.

Media has ideas for GM as perhaps Ronnny Francis, The Moose, Healey or ?????????

I dunno........Id give Francis a look see

I hear ya on the 'LEAF'S TV'.....

Let the only child left in the house and my wife have any selection of TV (Satelite) packages they wanted....I only picked 2 for myself....

WorldFishingNetwork........... :clapping: ......'cept......'Go Shelley, Go Shelley,,,,,,'

and LEAFS TV.....

before the season started it was great....But first couple of games into the season I found myself watching this stupid station waiting for the game.......Well they dont televise it till after the game is over and then you get to watch them lose the same game maybe 6 times over the next 48hrs............I'm cancelling it Monday morning.

Media has ideas for GM as perhaps Ronnny Francis, The Moose, Healey or ?????????

I dunno........Id give Francis a look see

Three more candidates with no experience...Let them go learn some where else.

Where's all the leaf fans gone since the Sens shellacking a few days ago?

They'll be back, its a long season and the playoffs are the only thing that really counts.

Ask the sens how important regular season performance is (you get the Presidents aka 'I don't know what its called' Cup)...Leafs make the playoffs and its a whole new world.

GO LEAFS GO !!!!!! ... we may be down .. but we're not out .... I have to admit it was painful to watch the other night .... but for all the whining and complaining we still manage to beat some pretty good teams.... and nobody is on top all of the time ...

I have been a LEAFS FAN all my life and dont intend to stop just cause theyre not winning today .... guess I'm just not a fairweather fan ... kinda like fishermen who only get keen when everybody else is catchin fish .... means very little to me... I say switch baits and keep casting ...

GO LEAFS GO !!!!!! ... we may be down .. but we're not out .... I have to admit it was painful to watch the other night .... but for all the whining and complaining we still manage to beat some pretty good teams.... and nobody is on top all of the time ...

I have been a LEAFS FAN all my life and dont intend to stop just cause theyre not winning today .... guess I'm just not a fairweather fan ... kinda like fishermen who only get keen when everybody else is catchin fish .... means very little to me... I say switch baits and keep casting ...

Good for you for not jumping off the bandwagon during a little dry spell (40 years)!

Sorry I could not resist.LOL