Free Case of Beer

TennesseeGuy

I was at a friends house drinking and slept over on the couch. When I woke up my friends cat was sleeping on me and I could hardly breathe from my cat allergies. I lit up a cigarette out of reflex and nearly threw up. That was the last time I light up. No cigs' colts or cigars.

Nothing like what feels like a near death experience to make your quit something. :)

I never really went through any withdrawls or anything. My mind just told me enough was enough and that was it for me. Never really even wanted to smoke again. Not even tempted to have a puf here or there. I think I smoked the strongest possble ones too in the green death's.

Edited by jedimaster

Cigarette....haven't has one since July 1978 and I used to smoke 50 to 70 of Craven menthols ( or Salem's in the States ) a day. If I win donate the case of beer to a VFW or old folks home that's having a Christmas party because I haven' t had a beer for over 30 years.

First thing is I'm surprised to hear you ever smoked TG. Chesterfields?

Not going to win this bet but I quit smoking cigarettes over fours years ago, quit once for seven years but had a two year relapse. Marboros were my choice.

edit I have to come clean, I'm not smoke free because I do indulge in cigars.

Don't I already owe you a case of beer?

Edited by Master of Sheep

To anyone who has gone longer than I have without smoking a cigarette. Let's hear from you. List your brand.

I smoked a Rothman's behind the benches at the local arena with my cousin when I was 12.. I haven't had one since.... that's 30 Years... I drink Carling.....

Export "A" smokes for me also, and like so many others, I told myself for 30 years how much I enjoyed smoking them ....... ya right........ but it's been 16 years since I had one and have never given them a second thought.

Used to drink Export beer too, but it been about 14 years since I packed that stuff in also, and like the smokes, I didn't miss the beer either, so if my name is drawn TG, you can give my beer to the same vet that GaryV is giving his to. :thumbsup_anim:

Somehow though, I've got a feelin that your gonna tell us you NEVER smoked the filthy things so it's gonna be pretty tough to beat ya ;)

hehe I was just thinking the same thing, either him or someone else is gonna say I am 50 years old and never smoked a cig in my life. lol

Dito to my case of beer, although I woul dlove to drink it, I am ok with buying my own, take my case to a local legion or firehall.

No winners so far. I meant list the brand of beer you'll accept for winning.

Wayne, are you sure? I guess your picture makes you appear older. Was thinking we're about the same age, give or take a year or so.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!