Good luck on Quinte this weekend

lew

Best of luck to everyone heading to Quinte for the g2g this weekend :thumbsup_anim:

We had some nasty winds for the inaugural November Quinte g2g a few years back, so hopefully the weather will co-operate with everybody a bit better this year.

Play safe, have fun and take pics.

A couple pics of the waves from our 1st OFC Quinte trip

Remember the big Triton bass boat that got swamped in the middle of the ferry channel on the Saturday afternoon with the 3 guys aboard??

........That sure coulda turned out ALOT worse than it did !!

Cnv0688.jpg

Cnv0687.jpg

Edited by lew

Best of luck to everyone heading to Quinte for the g2g this weekend :thumbsup_anim:

I second that, Lew.

And I gotta say I'm pretty envious too. It took me too long to figger out what the g2g thang was all about this year but I'm gonna do my best to make it next year. A warning before anyone offers to take me on board - I know zip about walleye fishing, or boat fishing at all for that matter, and most of my gear is sized to catch stuff about comparable to what you guys seem to be using for bait. The boat part I'm good with - but all those aerials sticking up? What's that about? I never see any real fishing rods on anything but tinnies. :rolleyes:

JF

Thanks lew,and everyone !!!!! we will all have fun and catch fish im sure of that... :clapping::w00t: .cant wait to get the boat in the water tommorow morning!!!!...im also looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun,and lots of fish stories....talk to everyone on sunday night when i get back and hopefully have lots of walleyes pics & reports to share with everyone !!!!....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: