A First for my Bride.....

brickNblock

I was away at work all week and arrived home late Friday night.

When we awoke Saturday morning and looked out the back we saw the perfect walleye chop on the water complete with overcast skies and a thick mist on the water.

I wanted to finish the front steps I'm building but my Bride insisted we go fishing (SIGH)....

Out we went.....

One pass of our MilkRun and Charmaine hollers out...FishOn Pete....

She waits for me to re-position the boat and passed the rod to me,

She did the net job and after I removed the hooks,

For the first time ever she actually took hold of the fish like a pro for a quick photo before SHE gleefully released this beauty...her smiles will last me a life time.

gallery_135_133_2626.jpg

I swear to the good lord...that smile and her success was so much more important then finishing those front steps and will be the happiest of memories.....

We did go out again on the next day, the Sunday evening, and she blew it all to heck......again, a great memory tho as She...Hollers Out...

Fish-On Pete..........

OOooops.....was still letting line out and never closed the bail........

I watched in disbelief as the spool emptied and another spinner bait was lost to a toothy critter.

Ahhhhhh such is married life and fishing with the one the matters most in your life....

All in All..........Memories are made of these things...I love it!

I hope everyone of you at some point can enjoy the moments we shared this past weekend.

-bNb

Edited by brickNblock

that touched my heart...you truly deserve breakfast in bed. lol All joking aside...I hope Charmaine reads your thread...you shared a moment with your 'bride' like I have never read before. Charmaine keep going out and keep bringing in those fish...congrats on a nice fish and the wonderful 'groom' in your life. :wub:

Thanks all for your kind replies.....

Lew,

Yessir Bud....that Pic was actually an action shot and it has (they) have been framed already.

ChromeHen...................BLUSH........BLUSH.

Phil,

You are so bang on right my friend...so very right about all the little things in life.

Hey Mark (Keram)....Wow man...sorry, it wasnt one of my lures...actually broke down and went out and bought the strike king BobIzumi spinner baits w/chrome/brass blades and double skirt with trailer hook in bleeding red.

Ahhhh Wayne........Lord no man, I never tie a knot...just a bit of hockeytape to the backing before the braid.........tied uni-uni.....never, ever thought it wou;ld go to being spooled tho......maybe theres a lesson there...I dunno..................Had to be several 100' on 'er.

Edited by brickNblock