turkeydance1.jpg

turkeydance2.jpg

turkeydance3.jpg

turkeydance4.jpg

turkeydance5.jpg

turkeydance6.jpg

turkeydance7.jpg

turkeydance8.jpg

So the question is...can I eat the one that got it's neck broke by the other one...or do I leave it where I did for fox food? :whistling:

Some people pay good money to watch this kind of action! They went at it for a least 20 minutes before I even bothered walking into the house, grabbing the camera and then heading across the field to photograph.

Edited by irishfield

Unfortunate that my camera batteries died after the last shot here. The next one would have looked like WWF as the turkey went from being bent back out of view to a full cartwell and body slam. Neck looked like a limp noodle going around.

I wasn't disappointed...just watched the red fox, that follows these guys around day in ... day out... walk off with supper.

Sorry if the pic are coming and going folks...our server is up and down right now. Got some power issues going on in the Penetang industrial park it appears.

Edited by irishfield

What the H-e-double toothpicks are you yapping about irish? Wanna make something out of it, huh? HUH?

Cool pics Wayne, nature isnt so Disneyesque is it? Where is P3TA when you need them, Im sure they would like to send those toms for anger management counselling.