Who's Local to Hamilton?

BrianV

I Grew up in Mount Hope man!! Hwy #6 and White Church! Kitty Corner from (The Runway 6) one of my first real jobs in fact at the tender age to 12... I basically helped out for pocket change to spend at the bowling alley... errrr uhmmm the tile-it now... man how things have changed out there... I remember being bussed to high school, having pizza @ chewies, and my dad stumbling home from the checked flag...

ahhh good times...

PS.. are you the "Home town Handyman"? seen your van if so....

I used to work for Moss Willis and AWL Contacting (Binbrook) out there... until I busted my hand up good...perhaps you know them? Moss, Greg et al...

things used to be alot different out there hen I was younger compared to now... sub-divisions EVERYWHERE!

It is no longer HWY# 6

it is now Upper James!

Sacrilege!

Gerritt.

Yep, that is me. The van stans out, doesn't it? So......what do you need done...............? :whistling:

I know the company AWL, but not the people. Sorry to hear about your hand. To not be a tradesman....yikes!

Just moved in here ~ 5.5 years ago, and love it! However I do not live in "town" but rather out in the sticks a bit.

Thanks for the post.

I think where is the bigger question...Hammy is not small...

When you think of how far you go to go fishing.....Hamilton is small.

OK - next Thursday 8 pm at Chaps on Barton. RSVP to me via the board or PM. :blahblah1::Gonefishing:B)

I will call them and arrange a table for us.

Done and settled.

After much thought ~ 2 secs I have come up with a location.......Drum roll please!

Cheers Restaurant & Sports Bars

Address : 1405 Upper Ottawa, Hamilton, ON

Here is a link to a map: http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontari...ars/351866.html

See you next Thursday at 8

Oh, i dont have a car...and bus ride that far is no fun in hammy...