Hey Everybody,

tjsa

It wasn't Art or Joe, it was Glen(Greencoachdog) that was supposedly setting me up...............for..........."FUZZY HANDCUFFS"???????????

ok, WHAT THE FRILL ARE THOSE???????????

Never got the chance to find out(and that is probably a GOOD THING)

Yeah, I had issues before Lakair, car was one of"em, kinda still is, but WORK has been a more interesting(read volatile), what the heck are you thinking???????????(my bosses) kinda stuff.

OK, now the VP is backing the plan, awright, as long as they(my immediate handlers, bosses, team leads) back ME up, behind the VP's direction, NO PROBLEMO!!!!!!!

ok, still some problems, but I gots an out.

Its going to be an interesting 3 weeks to the start of classes at Lakehead University, thats for sure, and we are almost into the first full week.

Damn, my head hurts now, gotta go to bed, lol.

I was so looking forward to seeing you in those pink fuzzies. :w00t: Just get yourself to Lakair next year...a memory like that would have helped you through these trying times. All the best.

I was so looking forward to seeing you in those pink fuzzies. :w00t: Just get yourself to Lakair next year...a memory like that would have helped you through these trying times. All the best.

OR, I could have been permanently installed in an "institution" (not unlike my recent challenges, lol)

I learned my lesson from last year, I am gonna take the ENTIRE month of June off(I have the holiday time) to prepare better for Lakair next year.

Welcome back Tom! Now you have to catch up to Wayne`s post count! LOL

Ummm...............yeah..........right..............lol

Not a chance of that happening, for anyone here.

BTW, great to see you got out with Don and Phil.

Correct me if I am wrong....but are the guy that Aplumma & Daplumma were setting up for some pretty wild times at Lakair? If you are...I was so worried that they did something horrible to you, cuz we just never heard about it....and you just disappeared. Welcome back :)

For the record I would like to state that I would have been more than happy to hold Tom while Glen put the fuzzy cuffs on before we sent him outside wearing a gold and black Banana hammock, cape and calf high booties. As it was we ended up doing it to Roy but he would not complain and I think he liked it soo we quit and went back to drinkin shine......At least thats what I remember after drinkin shine with Glen.....

Art

Hey Thomas..........welcome back buddy!

Not just from missing you on the board but still sorry I missed you on our way through last fall.....sure glad t9o see some sense and sensibility return to the board...........You always had that nack.

I hope all is not as desperate as the little your letting us is on.....fingers crossed for ya Bud and you know what....

Your person..who you are.....will somehow overcome what little obsticle is in your path..

Take care.....Myself as so many others are pulling for you.

.........in fishing..your 'bro...peter

I learned my lesson from last year, I am gonna take the ENTIRE month of June off(I have the holiday time) to prepare better for Lakair next year.

Just fly into Sudbury or where ever and we'll meet you at the airport,cuffs in hand!Good to see you here Tom.

Joe