Camp Jiggy Jiggy....

TJQ

Another great Camp Jiggy Jiggy report....really enjoy reading the updates!

Happy Belated Anniversay! 18 years.....Well Done!

Happy Belated Birthday Avery!

Congrats to Grandmother for the very nice walleye!

I gotta say.... we looked for a long time before stumbling upon this property in the Dignam Catalog - http://www.dignam.com/ The property came available in March and there was no way to get in to see it during break up so we bought it unseen. we took a risk but it turned out great... I imagine that as we get older the urge to finish the road in there will become greater... but for now 4 wheeling in is fine. The whole time weve been up there we have seen three boats total come our way.

Hey Cuz! Great report on the camp. We'll have to plan a trip out there next year. I like to see y'all are drinking martinis at camp :) Also looks like you had some good pocket pool action going on in your "favourite position" :blink: Heh... Anyway the Chinooks and Coho are stacking up at the mouth of the Cap. Hasn't rained in a while so the river's low. Planning to head out tomorrow with the bro to see if we can hook into a few. Landed a couple of Pink's off Cate's Park two weeks ago on trout gear. Give the wife and kids hugs from us. 18 years. Good thing you're so "hot". :devil: