I Think My Local Pond Is Broken Any Ideas?

aplumma

I was driving to my first call this morning and stopped by a little pond I fish. I noticed that it looked really calm with no rippling on it and when I cast a crankbait out it floated on top. I guess someone must of dumped something in their because the top of the water was all hard. I Called Glen in Alabananas to see if he had any ideas but he is stumped too.

Art

Funny you mention this, I think it might be a fairly wide spread problem.....I too noticed a local pond that wasn't right.....this one was all covered in white stuff???? I was afraid to venture near enough to examine it closely...sure hope someone can fix this......

blyght :santa:

I think you should see if that crusty stuff on top of your pond tastes funny. Give it a lick tomorrow morning and get back to us with your observations. I for one am very curious how this taste test will work out.

Stick to it, Art, you'll get it figgered out.

Edited by douG

I was driving to my first call this morning and stopped by a little pond I fish. I noticed that it looked really calm with no rippling on it and when I cast a crankbait out it floated on top. I guess someone must of dumped something in their because the top of the water was all hard. I Called Glen in Alabananas to see if he had any ideas but he is stumped too.

Art

NO, NO, NO, Art, at this time of year the only body bait to toss out is the CIL Wobbler, lol.

And, in the business Glen is in, he should have access to a good supply.

I think you should see if that crusty stuff on top of your pond tastes funny. Give it a lick tomorrow morning and get back to us with your observations. I for one am very curious how this taste test will work out.

Stick to it, Art, you'll get it figgered out.

Always the scientist.

I bet it tastes like chocolate.

Funny thing I went out their today and it was soft again. I guess someone else came along and found it and was smart enough to fix it. Sure hope it does not break again to soon... I will keep your test in mind if it happens again DouG I can always trust and rely on the advise of a socket rcienist.

Art