Erie vs. Kawartha Walleye

Tacklebuster

Erie vs. Kawartha Walleye  

30 members have voted

1. 1. which ones taste better

• Erie
    • Kawartha
    • They taste the same

well i think that the kawartha walleyes taste better than erie,or lake ontario walleyes because ,the great lakes walleyes eat alot of alewifes,and shad,which are very oily :glare: ,as the kawarthas walleyes dont have that in their diet,and are not oily at all,and so these walleyes eat alot of perch :clapping: so they are for sure better tasting than the great lakes walleyes....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

well i think that the kawartha walleyes taste better than erie,or lake ontario walleyes because ,the great lakes walleyes eat alot of alewifes,and shad,which are very oily :glare: ,as the kawarthas walleyes dont have that in their diet,and are not oily at all,and so these walleyes eat alot of perch :clapping: so they are for sure better tasting than the great lakes walleyes....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

BINGO!!

I like my pickeral between 12-16".....anyhting bigger is just not the same.

SInker

Real hard to beat a Mcdonalds filet!

Are you referring to the Mystery fish? LOL

They used to call Mc's Fillet-O- Fish North Atlantic Whitefish....or in simpler terms, Cod.

With the Cod stocks down who the hell knows what they are using now :dunno:

As for which walleye tastes better, I'd say the ones that are known as Pickerel :whistling::D