What the heck happened?

Pigeontroller

At home, the new skin loads fine....however, at work, I have to use IE and I can't reply to a thread or send a PM. Not to mind, I only see the first 4 threads on Genereal Discussion, as well, when I enter a thread I can only view 2 replies to it? No scroll option. Haven't had time to troubleshoot but appears to not be loading properly? Must need an update somewhere? I'll have to check it out Wednesday when I get time.

Yeap mine is doing the same, Loaded firefox and all is well so its a IE issue, Cleared cache and cookies. same problem.. Going to tinker for a while until I can find the setting.

Rick any idea?

It is really hard to find a server issue that only affects certain computers...very hard. This issue is cross-browser and affects only about 3% of users. We know it is because some computers are running something slightly different like maybe older java or something...

But everything we coded and everything we bought should be degradable to about 2001.

Knowing that people can use a different computer in the same house and have different results is baffling. I could not come up with a single thing that can create this which is why I gave up and passed it on to the experts. So far they are stumped too.

If I could get the error here it would help alot, but its running fine for me.

Anyone withthe problem and some web experience that can copy me any java errors or even the page source code I would appreciate it.

It is really hard to find a server issue that only affects certain computers...very hard. This issue is cross-browser and affects only about 3% of users. We know it is because some computers are running something slightly different like maybe older java or something...

But everything we coded and everything we bought should be degradable to about 2001.

Knowing that people can use a different computer in the same house and have different results is baffling. I could not come up with a single thing that can create this which is why I gave up and passed it on to the experts. So far they are stumped too.

If I could get the error here it would help alot, but its running fine for me.

Anyone withthe problem and some web experience that can copy me any java errors or even the page source code I would appreciate it.

I'll see what I can do Rick. I did notice a strange line of code on the page today, in which I'll see if I can recreate it Thursday and copy you on it. I upgraded to IE7 at work, no change. Fuzz. Even when the boards default skin changed back to normal. I edited my controls to view 20 posts per page....no change. Hmmm. Admit it Rick, you love these kind of issues. :angel:

Ya, mine at work still has the same problem as Hooked and Steve, shows about the first 4 or 5 topics, and then will only go to the first 2 posts to that topic. Can't get past that and get to reply or any of the other features. Does it under all the subcategories of Main, classified, help, etc. RRRRRRrrrrr.