Today on Lady Simcoe

Shelley Cooper

Hey guys. We got out fishing today for a couple hours... Wed. are test days at work and I only had one student testing today... Chuck's boss called him early this morning and gave him the day off... I got home around 12:30 and Chuck had everything ready to go, switched to the swim suite and headed out to Lady Simcoe. First we couldn't decide whether to down rig or move around and try to find the White fish.... We decided to move around and try to find them. then went out just a little further than our usual spots... a couple other boats were there as well.... We set up and not long after, Chuck had a fish on... ya, I grab the net...This thing if fighting, Chuck's rod was bent right over, he said it was like a log, just pulling.... He might have got it half way up and then GONE....

I decide to go to a smaller lure and had sent it down when Chuck got the fish on... I was looking for my small william and gave my line a jig and wam... fish on.. Chuck grabs the net and I get her up and he nets her for me...

Ya... we finally SLIMMED THE BOAT....

Boat030.jpg

It was so hot out there… a very light breeze, and as you can see by this picture, very little chop to the water.. it was BEAUTIFUL to be out there…

Boat028.jpg

It sure was a great place to cool down…I was in it a couple times….

Boat029.jpg