What a Weekend

Fishmaster

What a amazing week of fishing on Lake Erie and Lake Ont ...Very tireing but awesome fishing .... I had charter's

on Erie all Week and pre fished Friday night with Bowen his Dad Chris and a awesome lady from the fishing sites.

Got out Friday night after doing some maintenance on the boat. We were off the dock a little after 7pm set up around 8 pm and it was none stop

walleye coming in the boat ...

Saturday was derby time, headed to our last night location and wasn't long the net was landing big eye's .

Heard on the radio winning fish was over 11 lbs and our biggest was just over 9 lbs so I wasn't waisting anytime running to the scales .

Low and behold Sunday 1st fish landed was over 10lbs and never even put a scale on it cause the fish we had the day before looked much bigger .

Brandon says at 12 pm sunday afternoon we should check the weight on this fish ..

Dumb asses we are its bouncing the scale at the 10lb mark after 8 hrs in the cooler ...with 12 rods in the water I yelled pull lines time to run ..

Needless to say the Remis a little slow to make it back ...thanks Sonny for helping us try to get the winner back to the scales and thanks Brandon for

risking life and limb to make it in time for the 1pm scales closure ...well you guess right 2 min to late for a cash prize ! We left with our heads between our legs ...yes you guys

can kick me now for wanting to fish and not weigh the fish when it was caught ..anyways it was a blast fishing with Bowen, Jen, Scotty, Kevin, and Brandon for the weekend ...hope you all enjoy your

walleye fillets ...lures were Small dipsys 250 back on a 2 setting with harnesses and a big dew worm ..more post coming soon after the Fishfull Thinking Show On Erie for Walleye with Charlie Wray Thursday ..

P1010466.jpg

P1010470.jpg

P1010468.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

Triple header

P1010464.jpg

Salmon Fishing last night with a lady and her boyfriend. This woman booked the charter for him as a gift and all I heard was this was his best gift ever ..

We fished from 3:30 till 9:00pm and landed 10 kings from 18 to 25lbs ..and man were there arms soar at the end of the night ...wire dipsys back 180 on a 2 1/2 setting was the hot ticket with Spin Doctors 180 fow ..

Here are a few pics ...

P1010475.jpg

P1010476.jpg

P1010473.jpg

P1010474.jpg

Fishmaster Ultimate Charter's

http://www.mountaincable.net/~fishmaster

Very impressive catch Fishmaster! We've been banging the eyes over in the western basin all season and haven't broke the eight pound mark yet. Like I said in Jen's report love your boat and that is cool with the depth finder mounted on the transom, save for some sore necks.

Thanks

Whopper

You kept all of those eyes? <_<

You ask me info then post this ...yes we keep all our walleye if you pay $600 for the day you would wana keep them too ..and pulling fish off bottom from 69 to 78 fow is just catch and kill if you release them ..

Edited by Fishmaster

You ask me info then post this ...yes we keep all our walleye if you pay $600 for the day you would wana keep them too ..and pulling fish off bottom from 69 to 78 fow is just catch and kill if you release them ..

Yes, well I suppose you're right.

Were you running flies behind the dipsy divers?

RIGHT ON MAN !!!!!!! :clapping::huh::o:w00t: ! all i can say is holy crap,thats some amazing fishing,you sure know where to find them big erie walleyes,thats a very impressive catch,and big fish as well,those walleyes have been dining well on baitfish thats for sure,man those customers sure are happy,can you blame them,you are a very good charter capyain thats for sure,well done.....keep up the great work....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Excellent report Fishmaster, looks like you have a booming business, I would recommend you with that boat

Odd questions for you, I see you catching the bigger eyes, Not that there is anything wrong with that at all.

Do you catch any of the smaller ones with the same set up, I was thinking of heading out there for a nice feed, I personally prefer the smaller ones 1-3 lb range.

Any help you have would be most appreciated.

LeXX