Came across an oldie but a goodie.

13 minutes ago, Barry Willis said:

I expect you will recognize the name Rick, Glenmore Reservoir in S.W. Calgary right off the shore of Heritage Park.

Hmmm...several years ago we did a fly-in fishing trip with Amik in NW Ontario. They happen to have the exact same photo on their website.

https://www.canadianflyinfishing.com/2007/08/more-new-pictures/

Edited by CrowMan

Hmmmm is right. Well if it is the exact same photo and I don't doubt what you are saying I guess my fishing buddy who is no longer with us and my grand son were Bull ing me then. I am just showing the pic that was sent to me and quoting what they told me. I'll have to see what my grand son has to say about this. I am not very happy about it especially having posted it here. And they were using my canoe this particular evening.  

I see what you mean Rick with the word we in there which was an error on my part. I should have went into more detail. I was just telling it the way it was told to me. No I sure wasn't there. In fact my wife and I were in Goderich Ontario at the time. I just got off the phone with my grand son and he was quite surprised at this and said it never happened. So obviously my fishing buddy Eric at the time was bull ing me. All the time I knew him he had a inferiority complex, telling stories in hopes that others would think more of him as for some reason he quite often felt left out, although he wasn't, if that makes any sense. My apologies for this to all of you. I thought it was worthy of posting, had I known the truth I sure as Hell wouldn't have. But I didn't and I wish I hadn't, it is very upsetting.