Ethanol -free gas is no longer available...

No, never went to that one Steve, I was told it was more of a marina for boats and the grounds were in really bad shape and tough to get into sometimes.

1 hour ago, lew said:

No, never went to that one Steve, I was told it was more of a marina for boats and the grounds were in really bad shape and tough to get into sometimes.

It is dead easy to get into. But it only has 6 pumps so maybe it might get a little crowded....but not in the 3 times we have went. All 3 times just drove up to an empty pump and someone came out and pumped our gas. Warning though...once you get by the crowded area the speed limit slow down to 40 KM. Not a big deal but man does it seem to take a long tome to drive the 4-6 KM at that speed. 

Also you may have been referred to another spot because the grounds where fine and the young man and woman manning the pumps where friendly. It is right on the main road.

I see they're 5 cents cheaper than the other guys and 21 cents below the local stations around here so I may just head over that way next week.

I live between Newmarket and Schomberg. All these locations to purchase native gas are pretty far. Not practical... but I suppose I could bring several jerrycans and fill them up. 

so is this fuel labelled "ethanol free"?

Some of the dates are 2024! 

the shell station in midland is probably the closest to me. About an hour. The wolf energy on the 400 is 2nd closest. 

On 7/16/2024 at 8:24 AM, lew said:

You did OK, the gas at Curve Lake Reserve near me is currently $1.49.9

Ya Lew, the station I go to is up or down on some days. It's the only Rez station I know that has a self serv, gas is 3 cents cheaper if you go to the self serv pumps.

10 minutes ago, Fish Farmer said:

Ya Lew, the station I go to is up or down on some days. It's the only Rez station I know that has a self serv, gas is 3 cents cheaper if you go to the self serv pumps.

You must be going to Renmar. I like to fill my cans there. The one near Hagersville on the highway is good for convenience but it's a couple of cents more. I can line up the truck and boat for gas without moving....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fish Farmer said:

Which station are you referring to? 

On 7/16/2024 at 11:29 AM, Hoppy said:

You can get pure gas a royal  distributing. But the original post insults JT I had my account restricted for years over insulting the last prime minister on this board. Pretty one sided.

Actually, you were restricted for a lot more than the JT post you were restricted for stirring the pot on political posts and excessive amounts of insulting others. This is not to start a debate but to let you know that since you have changed your ways you have been allowed to post again. Please do not get back to your old habits. 

Thank you 

Art

• Like 3