Electronics dealers

Northerner1212

if you need support, its radio world without question.

The catch is their pricing is rarely/never the best.

Ill add, if you are seeking advice/information about set ups...ask here. A few of us are pretty well versed. I could easily have a job as an "electronics salesman" . I spend way too much time reading about stuff and doing wiring for people/setting up boats. Its my fall back if I ever lose my job 😆

P.S. the deal right now on the garmin 106sv with GT54 is the best value in the entire landscape right now. Top Top Top of the line screen, with livescope capability, down and side imaging plus networkability. You cant miss. Ive got three on my boat and cannot recommend them more highly for the price.

Edited by AKRISONER

Radioworld is great for support. But echo the above, can find better pricing anywhere else.

Agreed on the Garmin 106SV. Debated buying one for livescope and getting rid of my active target. Not sure if I got a dud or maybe I have to learn to use it better lol.

Edited by Dan668

Take a look at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock...they know their stuff, do installs, and prices are competitive .

BTW, considering most retailers are now selling the Garmin 106SV at half price...that's probably because it's at the end if it's life cycle. I would imagine that Garmin has something new waiting in the wings to replace it..

On 11/25/2023 at 8:42 AM, CrowMan said:

Take a look at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock...they know their stuff, do installs, and prices are competitive .

BTW, considering most retailers are now selling the Garmin 106SV at half price...that's probably because it's at the end if it's life cycle. I would imagine that Garmin has something new waiting in the wings to replace it..

Won't find anyone better with Lowrance.

On 11/25/2023 at 8:42 AM, CrowMan said:

They already came out. It’s a v2 that has single unit network ability and standard gt56 transducer. 

I believe they bumped the resolution of the screen up a a bit.

so aka…nothing new. Worth 1000’s more for the same screen. Especially if you run 3+ screens and are going to have to hardwire to network them anyways.

• Like 1