The Niagara Today?

Spiel

....The Niagara today, I think not! Earlier this week Crappiesteve and I had planned to hit the Niagara Bar today for the Lake Trout opener but as the week went on and the weather forecast deteriated I told him "lets wait and see how the morning weather is". Well you can see how it turned out, with the north easters blowing and the rain falling heavily we opted to cancel. Now as I sit here typing there is some intense thunder activity out there, dang this crazy weather! Oh well, maybe later in the week.

well its been cray weather here since last night. I just got home from work and their is a huge tree and i mean huge right across the whole street a few doors down from me...Thankgawd the bloody thing never fell as i was coming home from work...Man what a scarey thought. We got power lines down all over the road and i have broken oranaments all over the front porch from the winds.... :(

Squid & I had planned another 2 day musky trip to St. Clair for this weekend but decided to cancel because of the high winds and heavy rainfall.

It's a long drive from Toronto-Windsor & back, plus the $$$$ for gas, hotels & food, only to get there and find the waters have turned to mud and the fish have shut down. That happened to us a couple weeks back.

It's too bad as the season is quickly winding down.

I think this is my 1st weekend not fishing at least one day since last May :(

It's too bad as the season is quickly winding down.

I think this is my 1st weekend not fishing at least one day since last May :(

I must be a cold day in he!! :D

We had real high winds here all day, gust up to 60mph really couldn't imagine being on the water today.

Good call Chris, Lew & Peter.

Whopper

Edited by Whopper